So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You don't know of my actions other than me having an account. You can SPECULATE and that's about it. My actions aren't a problem within my relationship, so that's the only thing that would be of concern to me...not whether or not people on Coli are on board.
:merchant:

I'll be damned if this doesn't sound like something Lou Bloom would say in Nightcrawler.

B00bQ9PIYAA9149.jpg:large

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn yall boys cutthroat :mjlol:
But @Desirous what exactly are you networking shorty?...

Networking may as well be "synergy"

You ever listen to a tech conference and they just ramble on and on about synergy without every really saying what it is.

"Now I want to talk to you about synergy and how we're going to bring worlds together" and you're like, ok how?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Say, what makes one of these guys seem cool and interesting to talk to? Someone you would want to know? @Desirous

Someone earlier posted a picture of some let's be honest.. unattractive looking cac and you said he didn't seem like someone you would want to know but there was no background information or anything attached to his picture. It was just a pic of a guy who wasn't attractive. You might have had something in common with him, etc. He may have been a great networker.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Say, what makes one of these guys seem cool and interesting to talk to? Someone you would want to know? @Desirous

Someone earlier posted a picture of some let's be honest.. unattractive looking cac and you said he didn't seem like someone you would want to know but there was no background information or anything attached to his picture. It was just a pic of a guy who wasn't attractive. You might have had something in common with him, etc. He may have been a great networker.
She's full of shyt obviously :mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
lmao i just read this entire thread :dead:

networking :wow: not once did shorty explain how she was networking, or what networking even entails

that's some cold, treacherous shyt :russ: i hope the chump she dating is networking too, otherwise he taking lifetime achievement awards in L's

lol @ using a hookup app that matches you up SOLELY based off proximity and mutual attraction to "network"

bytches can convince themselves of anything to make it seem like they're doing nothing wrong :mjlol: holy shyt what a thread