Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
h1ed2.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta leave it alone fam. Her man is such as simp that she thinks it's normal to be on the hottest sex app out right now while still being in a relationship, under the guise of networking :manny:

nikka is one step away from going full on cuck :scust:

Fam, white women....that's all I can say.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I like you so no shade, but Tinder is pretty much a game "hot or not", so how does this work assist w/ networking?

dZrcBdS.gif

She can meet men that will get friendzoned and use them, and if her man slips up she can just easily transition to the next one - ta dah! Networking

gob-car-danc.gif

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like you so no shade, but Tinder is pretty much a game "hot or not", so how does this work assist w/ networking?
You add the people that have the same interests, that look like people you'd want to get to know (industry-related...which for me is broad as that spans from professional photographers, DJ's, real estate agents/brokers, people in the fashion industry, banking industry, etc). You are 100% upfront about your intentions & if they are cool or on the same page, that's good. If not, then you unmatch and keep it moving.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Whatever you're "networking" for :russ: This shyt really follows the South Park underpants gnome philosophy

Phase 1 - Tinder
Phase 2 - ?
Phase 3 - Networking
lol

I'm not on there leading anyone on. If they want to make the connect, then go for it. If not, then how is it using when it's a mutual understanding?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You add the people that have the same interests, that look like people you'd want to get to know (industry-related...which for me is broad as that spans from professional photographers, DJ's, real estate agents/brokers, people in the fashion industry, banking industry, etc). You are 100% upfront about your intentions & if they are cool or on the same page, that's good. If not, then you unmatch and keep it moving.

every one has their own thing I suppose. :ehh:

Would never work for me.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
lol

I'm not on there leading anyone on. If they want to make the connect, then go for it. If not, then how is it using when it's a mutual understanding?

:mindblown:

You're on a dating site while you're in a relationship, that is the definition of leading someone on :dead: The dudes on there are not there to network, they are there to fukk, period. There's probably 3 non-gay dudes on that entire service right now interested in being just friends with a woman, we really acting like Linkedin doesn't exist, word?

That's like a dude hitting up backpage hoes to do their taxes or some shyt, it makes zero logical sense. Muthafukka, why didn't you just go to H & R block or get turbo tax? Try explaining that to your woman "But baby, she's good with math"