So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
lol @ Tinder networking. I would never. I get enough shyt just liking bytches pics on instagram.

tumblr_n4vhvxloWD1r5zq6ao1_500.gif

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She ain't kissing nobody on the mouth but me :stopitslime:

Using the movie industry is a terrible example since those people have unstable relationships and the divorce rate is among the highest in the country :russ:
The divorce rate is high, period :what:their relationships aren't more unstable than the average person, usually...you just happen to hear about them because they're in the public eye AND no one gives a shyt about regular people's relationships if you're not famous (unless your name is Desious and you're on Coli, apparently lol)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The majority of affairs start with friendship. Innocent convos turning to flirtation, turning to an emotional deep affair turning to physical.

When Mr sap doesn't give attention like he used to once the honeymoon fog wears off

What happens then :bauer:

Because the bar is now your smartphone

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The majority of affairs start with friendship. Innocent convos turning to flirtation, turning to an emotional deep affair turning to physical.

When Mr sap doesn't give attention like he used to once the honeymoon fog wears off

What happens then :bauer:

Because the bar is now your smartphone
It's not a "honeymoon" situation. Like I said, you don't know anything about him, how long I've known him, etc. I'm happy until I'm happy and same goes for him. That's just how shyt goes for anyone.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The divorce rate is high, period :what:their relationships aren't more unstable than the average person, usually...you just happen to hear about them because they're in the public eye AND no one gives a shyt about regular people's relationships if you're not famous (unless your name is Desious and you're on Coli, apparently lol)

You're using an example where the divorce rate is higher than the national average :camby:

A site primarily used for dating is not the place to be networking for someone in a relationship, no amount of spin will change that, ask men other than your simp how they'd react to their chick being on Tinder and their reactions will be like ours. You really think a dude that's talking to you on tinder is trying to be your friend? Nobody is that naive :stopitslime:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And when your no longer happy.

You'll just network some more right?

It's not a "honeymoon" situation. Like I said, you don't know anything about him, how long I've known him, etc. I'm happy until I'm happy and same goes for him. That's just how shyt goes for anyone.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I made the thread already :heh:

You're using an example where the divorce rate is higher than the national average :camby:

A site primarily used for dating is not the place to be networking for someone in a relationship, no amount of spin will change that, ask men other than your simp how they'd react to their chick being on Tinder and their reactions will be like ours. You really think a dude that's talking to you on tinder is trying to be your friend? Nobody is that naive :stopitslime:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Well, I'm just going to continue being good and doing what works for me :smile: and you guys can continue with your made up scenarios.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Well, I'm just going to continue being good and doing what works for me :smile: and you guys can continue with your made up scenarios.

Made up scenario? You're on a dating app that has this as the interface -

tinderui.png

So what does the heart mean, you networking to be a Cardiovascular surgeon? There is no need for me to make up scenario, the reality is too good on it's own :yeshrug: And I bet your pics show your full body too but that's only because whoever you're networking probably needs a fitness expert, right :dead:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Made up scenario? You're on a dating app that has this as the interface -

tinderui.png

So what does the heart mean, you networking to be a Cardiovascular surgeon? There is no need for me to make up scenario, the reality is too good on it's own :yeshrug: And I bet your pics show your full body too :dead:
LOL @ cardiovascular surgeon.

Listen. I get it. I'm just saying I'm not using it for that. Take it for what it is or not.

I don't have revealing pics...from vacation, the one in my signature, from a wedding.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ cardiovascular surgeon.

Listen. I get it. I'm just saying I'm not using it for that. Take it for what it is or not.

I don't have revealing pics...from vacation, the one in my signature, from a wedding.

I wouldn't care what my woman is using it for, I know what the intentions of the app are, only some clown would be ok with it :manny:

Yeah, fully body pics included :dead: