So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You're not gonna be meeting up for dinner, Rein...I'm not meeting random people for dinner or encounters or any of that bullshyt. I'm not on there to date.

then what does this "network" entail?

because I always thought that networking meant relationship building / meeting new people

i mean isn't that what meetup.com is for

im just trying to understand

tumblr_inline_nca8d1AbCs1sv6td2.gif

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
then what does this "network" entail?

because I always thought that networking meant relationship building / meeting new people

i mean isn't that what meetup.com is for

im just trying to understand

tumblr_inline_nca8d1AbCs1sv6td2.gif
Meetup is cool. LinkedIn is cool.

You're just being sarcastic :smile: listen, you can have your opinion...so be it. If you're asking, then ask without being condescending.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Man. I've been simping over her since she started posting here. It's rare to see an exotic looking cac female like her these days. :mjcry:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nudes please help a new nikka out so we can exchange pics and I can show her what this BBC really hitting for:pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not even on there to date. I have a bf at the moment. I clearly state I'm there to meet cool people in the city & not for hooking up...I work in PR, networking is key. You can use the app as you wish.

Yah, I've done online dating in the past...had met some cool people. Even your boy Reincar hit me up to tell me I have a nice smile on POF a long time ago. shyt. fukk cares lol
Stop it des. Soon as you see a salami on that nikka thigh you reevaluating your relationship. If your bf was a millionare you damn sure wouldnt be on no damn tinder to network. STAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

:shaq2:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop it des. Soon as you see a salami on that nikka thigh you reevaluating your relationship. If your bf was a millionare you damn sure wouldnt be on no damn tinder to network. STAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

:shaq2:
Nah. He makes me happy. He gets me (hence why I don't get questioned about silly shyt by him). That's all I need. Millionaire not gonna hold you down soon as the next younger chick comes along.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah. He makes me happy. He gets me (hence why I don't get questioned about silly shyt by him). That's all I need. Millionaire not gonna hold you down soon as the next younger chick comes along.
Think about your future and get become a goldigger.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

still in the honeymoon period :sas1:

questioning your woman while she on a dating app isn't silly

:kony: but we know its just to network

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
still in the honeymoon period :sas1:

questioning your woman while she on a dating app isn't silly

:kony: but we know its just to network
It's not honeymoon with us :smile:

I mean, you'd definitely have the right to question that...I get it. I'm just saying HE doesn't question ME for silly shyt, period. If he had a problem with me being on it, I'd definitely just x my account...I'm not looking to make someone I love uncomfortable or feel disrespected. He's cool...trust me. I can't even expect random people to understand my relationship...that's why I don't post a lot of details on here or too much private info. Sometimes things just aren't how they seem. You see people posting lovey dovey pics on FB and they appear to have the perfect relationship, but behind closed doors, you don't know what shyt they're going through. You see I have a Tinder and think "She's trying to be slick, cheating on her man blah blah" and I'm not an idiot, I understand :smile: I'm just saying you really don't know...so just leave it at that and don't assume. I've already said what it is...you don't have to believe it...it really doesn't affect your life so it's whatever.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:dead:

Let me catch my woman on Tinder and she trying to tell me she "networking" , she gonna be single real quick, real quick. This is some Iraqi Minister of Information levels of spin, it's a dating app PERIOD, no dude is getting on there to "network" :russ:

@RealAssanova what kind of pics does she have up, if she out here "networking" she shouldn't have any pics where you can see her body.