So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
doubt shes lying, ive come across women who see nothing wrong with talking to exes and past lovers while in a relationship, or keeping that dating profile up

its a new day out there, thats why im mr keylogger and mobile spy

You honestly believe she's on tinder to network? A strictly hot or not dating app, there is no search function like other dating apps, it's the most straightforward sex app there is. But she's there to "network", lol

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
doubt shes lying, ive come across women who see nothing wrong with talking to exes and past lovers while in a relationship, or keeping that dating profile up

its a new day out there, thats why im mr keylogger and mobile spy
You can't understand everyone's relationship dynamic. People are different. I'm open and have nothing to hide, so I don't see anything wrong with using the app when I don't use it for ulterior motives. Maybe some people would...just because of the rep that it has for being a hook-up site. I mean, I get it...but I do what works for me, not what works for other people. If you don't trust the person you're with, then use those if it gives you peace-of-mind, I guess lol I would never feel the need to do that to someone I'm with...if it turns out he's cheating, then so be it...I'll move on...but I don't worry about "omg what if" "why the fukk is he liking that broad's pics?"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You honestly believe she's on tinder to network? A strictly hot or not dating app, there is no search function like other dating apps, it's the most straightforward sex app there is. But she's there to "network", lol

i honestly believe she believes she is on tinder to network
i honestly believe she believes that any guy she meets is actually thinking of networking and not getting in her pants

just like how women honestly believe their male friends are true genuine friends who wouldn't ravish them if the opportunity presented itself

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You can't understand everyone's relationship dynamic. People are different. I'm open and have nothing to hide, so I don't see anything wrong with using the app when I don't use it for ulterior motives. Maybe some people would...just because of the rep that it has for being a hook-up site. I mean, I get it...but I do what works for me, not what works for other people. If you don't trust the person you're with, then use those if it gives you peace-of-mind, I guess lol I would never feel the need to do that to someone I'm with...if it turns out he's cheating, then so be it...I'll move on...but I don't worry about "omg what if" "why the fukk is he liking that broad's pics?"

:swagcac:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

The reason you're so comfortable with this shyt is because your ass is either cheating or trying to cheat.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Desirous

The whole basis of Tinder is to swipe left or right based upon whether you find the person attractive or not.

For you to use the "networking" excuse is both weak and disingenuous, because you assume people are dumb enough to buy it.

:camby:
You don't have to buy anything, dude. You really think I'm sitting here thinking "I hope I change their minds!" "I hope they'll believe me!" ...this is Coli...you guys will take something and run with it in a completely opposite direction. I'm just having a discussion...what you want to believe is entirely up to you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You don't have to buy anything, dude. You really think I'm sitting here thinking "I hope I change their minds!" "I hope they'll believe me!" ...this is Coli...you guys will take something and run with it in a completely opposite direction. I'm just having a discussion...what you want to believe is entirely up to you.

so when you come across a dude looking like

1190978563_2261111954595ugly_man-jpg.26686

are you swiping right to network?

just curious
:manny: