So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to buy anything, dude. You really think I'm sitting here thinking "I hope I change their minds!" "I hope they'll believe me!" ...this is Coli...you guys will take something and run with it in a completely opposite direction. I'm just having a discussion...what you want to believe is entirely up to you.

Don't try and play the victim now, you've been caught.:ld:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The reason you're so comfortable with this shyt is because your ass is either cheating or trying to cheat.
It's not a matter of being comfortable. People aren't property and you can't control what they do at the end of the day. That's why I said, if a guy is going to cheat, he's going to cheat. I'm not comfortable with cheating or being cheated on...but I can't be there 24/7 worrying about whether or not he's gonna slip up. I don't expect any dude to put up with me if I'm cheating cause I wouldn't be putting up with that...so what I'm saying is, if I find out a dude is cheating, then there's not much I can do since it's after the fact, other than move on.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
It's not a matter of being comfortable. People aren't property and you can't control what they do at the end of the day. That's why I said, if a guy is going to cheat, he's going to cheat. I'm not comfortable with cheating or being cheated on...but I can't be there 24/7 worrying about whether or not he's gonna slip up. I don't expect any dude to put up with me if I'm cheating cause I wouldn't be putting up with that...so what I'm saying is, if I find out a dude is cheating, then there's not much I can do since it's after the fact, other than move on.

"Whatever happens happens!" "Why judge people!?" "We aren't property! I can do what I want!"

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Lying ass hoe:camby:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't try and play the victim now, you've been caught.:ld:
Victim of what? :patrice:
Tonight I happen to be the topic, tomorrow it will be someone else. Nothing to play victim over. Only thing caught are feelings from certain people and some LOLs. You don't get to be on this site without someone dedicating random forums to you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

you missed my question
answer :lupe:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watch your fukking mouth.

:comeon:
so when you come across a dude looking like

1190978563_2261111954595ugly_man-jpg.26686

are you swiping right to network?

just curious
:manny:
LMAOO nah. I'm swiping based on common interest and people who look like they're cool/interesting. I've met some good people who I wouldn't have become friends with otherwise (male AND female). I don't really see myself having much in common with this kid up there :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Watch your fukking mouth.

:comeon:

LMAOO nah. I'm swiping based on common interest and people who look like they're cool/interesting. I've met some good people who I wouldn't have become friends with otherwise (male AND female). I don't really see myself having much in common with this kid up there :scust:[/QUOTE]

chris-bosh-face-gif.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
LMAOO nah. I'm swiping based on common interest and people who look like they're cool/interesting. I've met some good people who I wouldn't have become friends with otherwise (male AND female). I don't really see myself having much in common with this kid up there :scust:
that could be the next Elon Musk right there