Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
breh tinder is where i met the model i smashed, and i smashed on the second day i met her

network my A$$

treating tinder like its linked in or toastmasters or something :heh:
See, you're dealing with these type of chicks and then assuming the same attributes on all women.

Just stop it. I'm sure you are entertained, in your usual way, but seriously, if I was trying to hide or sneak shyt, I wouldn't be posting my pic up on this site + the SAME pics on Tinder + coming in here NOT FRONTING that I have the app...everyone knows what I look like vs a lot of people on here never reveal their identity, so obviously anyone could have come across my profile and that's fine with me. Blowing shyt out of proportion like usual.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
See, you're dealing with these type of chicks and then assuming the same attributes on all women.

Just stop it. I'm sure you are entertained, in your usual way, but seriously, if I was trying to hide or sneak shyt, I wouldn't be posting my pic up on this site + the SAME pics on Tinder + coming in here NOT FRONTING that I have the app...everyone knows what I look like vs a lot of people on here never reveal their identity, so obviously anyone could have come across my profile and that's fine with me. Blowing shyt out of proportion like usual.

Thats the only clever part about this lil ruse is you can front like why would i be lying when my pics are up...but a man worth his weight would see thru that lil jedi mind trick...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

never said that
thats the purpose of tinder

its like me being maried and signing up on ashley madison just to "network", when its for affairs.

I never said you were hiding or trying to sneak anything, I know your just networking :barney:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
post a article that talks about SINGLE people matching

post a article from two years ago talking about networking functions that TINDER has never implemented

:sas1:
Dude. It's intended as a match making app. FB was intended for students...now the demographic on FB is 40+ ...compare that to what it started out as. I'm not blowing smoke, but how you handle yourself and what you choose to do with ANY connections you make on an app, online, in person...that's solely up to you.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thats the only clever part about this lil ruse is you can front like why would i be lying when my pics are up...but a man worth his weight would see thru that lil jedi mind trick...
For real though...what exactly is the mind trick?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude. It's intended as a match making app. FB was intended for students...now the demographic on FB is 40+ ...compare that to what it started out as. I'm not blowing smoke, but how you handle yourself and what you choose to do with ANY connections you make on an app, online, in person...that's solely up to you.

:mjlol:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
A lot of chicks have "networking/just here to talk" or some variation of that in their profiles on these dating sites. I doubt they looking for guys, just killing time. Wow I sound like a :cape: right now. :mjcry: