Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Nice troll thread, OP. The jimmy rustling can be heard for miles. :jawalrus:

If this is serious though, here's my advice:

1. Give her more money.
  2. Send her flowers with a love poem that takes a long time and lots of effort to write.
  3. Make her a shytty mix album full of favorite songs that you feel are about you and her to her.
  4. Constantly remind her that you'll be there for her no matter what she does or says to you, no matter how disrespectful. That shows loyalty and patience.
  5. Pay for extremely expensive dates and tell her how much you want to get into her mind, despite how little she thinks of you.
  6. Post on her Facebook wall a lot so everyone knows how much you like her. Really lame memes will really get your point across.
:yeshrug: All I can think of off the cuff right now. If you follow all of these points of advice, she's sure to think of you as her knight in shining armor. Oh, and please post pics of yourself doing all of these things and pictures of her reactions to it, no matter what they are. She'll play hard to get and ask you to stop acting so "pathetic" and "desperate" but that's just a girl playing hard to get, AKA it's totally working breh. :jawalrus:

Geek

Pro
Daps
I dont know your situation or care but..."So I broke down crying in front of my chick"

Did you stub your toe or a mosquito fly into your eye?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:whew: Glad to know T/S is trolling. It would've fukked up my day to think we had ANOTHER lame, fukk nikka posting on the coli. We already have an abundance of those

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to the cats peeping this was a spin thread. The old thread was on the Vbulletin forums but I can't seem to find it.