London
That nikka malik is beating her while your at home getting answer machine
voigt-laugh.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You let her talk to another nikka on the phone in front of you :laff:
Nah it was all good. i was watching Everybody Hates chris on her TV and she got up while her phone rang to get us something to drink. I wasn't going to intercept that shyt, no reason to be insecure right?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He prolly smashing right now :lolbron:
Impossible for it to happen. I know when she goes to work and when she comes back, she calls me to let me know she's home so I usually know her schedule. That lame nikka Malik don't even have a car I heard, he catches the bus to work.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, you fukking LOST....^^^^^^^^^ what the fukk is wrong with you....super simp-yian.

and u aint even fukk?
Y I gotta rush for?? She special and shyt, You gotta savor the shyt when you get it :manny:
It's like I'm not never going to hit it. I mean I kissed her one time on the cheek real good like "MUAH!". She gonna let me hit that phat ass of hers. :shaq:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if this is a parody of that thread from a couple of months ago, but I don't know if it was a good idea to cry in front of her like that when she's not even your girl.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Y I gotta rush for?? She special and shyt, You gotta savor the shyt when you get it :manny:
It's like I'm not never going to hit it. I mean I kissed her one time on the cheek real good like "MUAH!". She gonna let me hit that phat ass of hers. :shaq:

yea nikka you trolling im out, the cheek? nikka? LMAOOOOO what are you 10?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Well I talk to her a lot on the phone for like 1 hour every night. She calls me baby and hugs me everytime i give her money after getting paid and she really likes me. She's my girl.

You give her money AND YOU HAVEN"T GOT THE p*ssy YET!

Man, STOP playing that fukking playstation and learn some game. Talk to your dad or something man. If you don't have a dad, talk to an uncle. It seems you have alot to learn when it comes to dealing with women friend.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here is a pic of her and that clown nikka at work. It's on her facebook but I ain't trippin she knew the nikka before we met anyway...
24510420sLsRIYv.png