So I broke down crying in front of my chick

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if this is a parody of that thread from a couple of months ago, but I don't know if it was a good idea to cry in front of her like that when she's not even your girl.
I didn't CRY mad hard though. Like a tear came out my eye and I just told her something in my eye and she was like " :childplease: No it isn't!" and I said nah it's a friend of mines that died recently yadda yadda. I turned around and tried to leave so she ain't see me crying fully. I did let out a "MMHMMP" but I played it off like I was coughing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do I post pics of my convo from android?? She just txt'd me back saying she at a bar and shyt. :mad: She probably with that fukk nikka.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay I found out how to post it. Here's the txt.
f8e.gif

:laff: Smh @ ME of all nikkas :deadrose:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:whoa: Nah Nah... He a clown he is nothing. I heard him talking to her one time while I was in the room and she stepped out to go get some water when he called. He sound like a creep I think. He's corny he's not getting my girl.

I'm not following. What did she say exactly that made you cry :wtf:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
buy her a nice ring (at least 2K) and write her a love poem or even a collection and make some origami for her. She'll love it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: well not exactly my "girl" per se but yea. :to:I been talking to her for about 2 months and while I was chilling with her I just broke down crying and shyt. She was saying something about me and it triggered the inner soft spot every man on here has and I just lost it. I tried to lie and say I was thinking about a close one who died but she wasn't having it. :usure:

Now she ain't picking up my phone calls and shyt. I left her like 6 voicemalls since last night and she only texted me twice saying she'll call me later. What do I do brehs?:mindblown:

You take that L...thats what you do