So I broke down crying in front of my chick

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
:whoa: Nah Nah... He a clown he is nothing. I heard him talking to her one time while I was in the room and she stepped out to go get some water when he called. He sound like a creep I think. He's corny he's not getting my girl.
Which is it nikka.. she is or she ain't your girl? This is beginning to sound like one of those elementary school relationships where everyone else knows she's your girl but her :usure:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:stopitslime: He's a nobody. I chill with her, he doesn't. I mean I can't wait until I hit that. :noah:
im sorry brah, but from the looks of it. Shes already fukking him

hittin it like

50z5.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is it nikka.. she is or she ain't your girl? This is beginning to sound like one of those elementary school relationships where everyone else know she's your girl but her :usure:
Well I talk to her a lot on the phone for like 1 hour every night. She calls me baby and hugs me everytime i give her money after getting paid and she really likes me. She's my girl.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
damn son

its hard to get to know posters

i seen what you look like and im kinda disappointing

yall some soft ass nikkas son

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Well she's not my "girl" officially. She talks to me a lot and she says she likes me so I think she my girl. It's this annoying nikka who be texting her alot on some corny shyt but I shrug it off. Some clown named Malik. She say he just a friend from work. Anyway I couldn't do anything I was in temporary shock. I don't know what to do brehs, I feel like playing some Trey Songz "fumble" in my crib right now.

:steviej:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Well I talk to her a lot on the phone for like 1 hour every night. She calls me baby and hugs me everytime i give her money after getting paid and she really likes me. She's my girl.

:laff: You're trolling. Right?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lol at this post:russ:

You claiming that that's your gurl cuz you hung out with her a few times..you didn't fukk..at all..you prob didn't even get to second base..your crying like a bytch in front of her..

Go check yaself into the mental hospital.,you might be bi polar,,cuz you're emotionally disabled..also you might be schitzo cuz you're having delusions that that's your girl..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could neg you for having the same name as this clown. :mad: This nikka texted her like "baby that shyt was good right?" and she told me he was talking about this sandwich he brought in to work from Blimpies. I know that fakkit ain't fukkin my chick. :childplease:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Just being real with you breh, she probably lost all respect for you. You gotta do something bad ass to get her back. Go fukk up Malik and snitch on yourself. She'll be visiting you in jail jerkin you off under the table if you get contact visitation. Trust.