Comin' soon to a theatre near you it be the wu
Yeah find yourself in the square and see it's true
Actual facts to snack on and chew
My positive energy sounds peace to you
A wise man killed one horse and made glue
Wicked women puttin' period blood in stew
Don't that make the stew witches brew?

I fear for the eighty-five that don't got a clue
How could he know what the fukk he never knew?
God-cypher-divine come to show and come to prove
A mystery god that's the work of yacub
The holy ghost got you scared to death kid boo

My cousin used to put period blood in her boyfriend/husbands food.

:scust:

I wanted to tell that nikka so bad, but I was too scared

:sadcam:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I revived this thread? I didn't create it and saw it on the first page so I don't know what youre talking about.

Oh you're in the forth dimension, earlier you said us normal thirds can't see you. Why am I able to read your text?

You kick it with entities every day? receipts or it didn't happen. otherwise it's all theory.

(I know I'm talking to a troll but I don't care, some of you need to read this and wake the hell up, period blood tf is wrong with some of you, and you're on technologies such as the Internet and still believe this rubbish)

Keep doubting. Its all fun and games until the shadow people goons hit you with that sleep paralysis :umad:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why was she mixing PMS blood in food?
What state they live in?.

My grandma told me it was to keep him with her. She also kept a jar of his semen, used utensils, and pubic hair on her Altar. Everybody stopped eating her spaghetti when they found out what she was doing to him.

And we lived in NC.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
My uncle bound me to myself so no women could use certain rituals to keep me with them.I was very young and not sexually active(required) to make this work.I've had women try shyt with me(period blood under the the rug in the bathroom and on my towel,bringin me water,bread and meat(steak) with period blood under the meat and one girl even wanted me to have a threesome with her friend while they were on their period to have an everlasting bond between us three,she suggested i fukk them out and they would swallow my sperm while chanting my fathers first and real last name.She was heavy into obeah and looked like a slim Jada Fire.She made it sound so good i almost fell for it but since i was already bound my body stopped responding to her and everytime i spoke to her weird stuff would happen to her and people around her,she stopped fukking with me soon after.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
@2:30

ODB - "Raw Hide" ft Raekwon and Method Man

Method Man's part

Comin' soon to a theatre near you it be the wu
Yeah find yourself in the square and see it's true
Actual facts to snack on and chew
My positive energy sounds peace to you
A wise man killed one horse and made glue
Wicked women puttin' period blood in stew
Don't that make the stew witches brew?

I fear for the eighty-five that don't got a clue
How could he know what the fukk he never knew?
God-cypher-divine come to show and come to prove
A mystery god that's the work of yacub
The holy ghost got you scared to death kid boo

That Mf Doom song Hoe Cakes had a couple verses about it too.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
its always carribean nikkas and bytches who talk this bullshyt. also, i wonder if africans talk the same shyt since west africa is where alot of this shyt derived from. if you notice most cooks in jamaican restaurants are men because they believe this shyt 100%.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
My uncle bound me to myself so no women could use certain rituals to keep me with them.I was very young and not sexually active(required) to make this work.I've had women try shyt with me(period blood under the the rug in the bathroom and on my towel,bringin me water,bread and meat(steak) with period blood under the meat and one girl even wanted me to have a threesome with her friend while they were on their period to have an everlasting bond between us three,she suggested i fukk them out and they would swallow my sperm while chanting my fathers first and real last name.She was heavy into obeah and looked like a slim Jada Fire.She made it sound so good i almost fell for it but since i was already bound my body stopped responding to her and everytime i spoke to her weird stuff would happen to her and people around her,she stopped fukking with me soon after.
:wow: