So I actually got some period blood. I'm going to see the crossroads demon

Archangel

Banned
Daps
anything money, protection, love spells whatever. I mainly used it for protection against cacs at work

so when wifey gets her monthly i tell her place some blood on a piece of paper and i work my ritual using that as the base

:heh:

want to keep a women or man from cheating or leaving? Here is a ritual

Things your going to need

1). Dry cloth

2). Glass Jar that has a lid on it

what you want to do is after you have sex with that person.

for a man wanting to keep a women from cheating

1) after sex you want to get the dry cloth and wipe her vaginal fluids with the dry cloth ( i use a face rag or somthing of that nature)
2) once you got a good amount on the cloth your going tie the cloth in a knot
3) place the cloth in the jar and put the top on it sealing it
4) Put the jar up where nobody can see it ( like the closet or something)

Women do same thing but use his sperm on the cloth instead

this ritual is a good way from keeping your mate from running off with somebody else. I personally do this with my wife, even tho she has been faithful in 2018 you never know

I have sex with my wife on her period every once in awhile when she feels comfortable doing it just for spiritual bonding. her blood and energy is absorbed though your pen. which bonds your body to hers. do it enough you can talk to each other just by looking at each other. its crazy how me and the wife can do that
Which one of you coli Queens want a curse

Don’t make the mistake of looking at the aftermath of period sex with the bathroom light on. :snoop:

Always made me feel like a goddamn axe murderer.
you can do this with her p*ssy juices as well. after sex just leave her love juices on your pen for a day that helps bond you guys together. why do you think baby mamas or women in general who get there club shot up are so damn crazy, because sexual fluids are very powerful

want to know the secret to lasting longer in bed and control busting so quick?

when you feel like you about to bust and getting to worked up, stop and eat the p*ssy. make sure to drink her vaginal fluids because that helps calms the mans sex drive down a bit,
She literally just said put the blood in the spaghetti.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
fukk you it's too late.

I rebuke you. Have you ever experienced agony and pleasure at the same time? I’m going to draw the Seal of Solomon and have a certain entity violate your cavities with a baseball bat anointed with holy oil and menstrual blood from a lion while Luther Vandross “never too much” plays in the background on repeat.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Or alternatively, go deep inside yourself to the center of your soul. Face your deepest fears, anxieties, the source of your love, hate and being. Commune with whatever voices cast doubt and thank those that lend support.

Keep going past all errant thoughts until you reach a clearing in your consciousness. Do it daily. Don't stop and get distracted by any powers you may unlock. That isn't the goal. There will be some spiritual attacks too. That's okay as well. Ur attempt convicts the choices those entities have made with their own soul.

Keep going. There is something driving you to do the rituals. Face that and you won't need them.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas dead serious

giphy.gif