So I actually got some period blood. I'm going to see the crossroads demon

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Let me guess you believe in white people right? That's your god
why is race being mentioned in a discussion about 'spiritual' beings? you have an obsession, fix it.

as I stated before. Show me footage of an angel, demon, or spirit. I will wait.

we have the technology now, I want to see someone, that is not cris fukking angel, walk on water. i want to see an angel descend, I want to see a demon throw someone across the room. I am waiting.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
why is race being mentioned in a discussion about 'spiritual' beings? you have an obsession, fix it.

as I stated before. Show me footage of an angel, demon, or spirit. I will wait.

we have the technology now, I want to see someone, that is not cris fukking angel, walk on water. i want to see an angel descend, I want to see a demon throw someone across the room. I am waiting.

Beings in the third dimension can't see fourth-dimensional beings ( third dimensional beings refer to them as demons, angels, ghosts etc) through normal means except for when they're young children.. Hit up OP to see if he has some of that period blood left over and maybe you can make something happen with proper guidance.

full
@MOZZY'S MUSTACHE

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Beings in the third dimension can't see fourth-dimensional beings ( third dimensional beings refer to them as demons, angels, ghosts etc) through normal means except for when they're young children.. Hit up OP to see if he has some of that period blood left over and maybe you can make something happen with proper guidance.

full
@MOZZY'S MUSTACHE
I can't believe I am having a discussion with modern day humans about red plasma and leaked uterus egg being magical. Aint this some shyt.

Oh now third dimension beings cant see 4th but all throughout the bible, koran and hindi scriptures they could. Now we got video cameras they are magically invisible and shy. oh ok. That dont seem suspect at all.

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I can't believe I am having a discussion with modern day humans about red plasma and leaked uterus egg being magical. Aint this some shyt.
It is some shyt. You will have to smear it on your forehead to get that pineal gland open :dame:

That period blood is old as shyt by now but it will still be effective. BTW, you will have to burn some incense at your alter so that will cover up the smell. You want answers right? Make it happen :hubie:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It is some shyt. You will have to smear it on your forehead to get that pineal gland open :dame:

That period blood is old as shyt by now but it will still be effective. BTW, you will have to burn some incense at your alter so that will cover up the smell. You want answers right? Make it happen :hubie:
I'm not going to handle red plasma from a vagina and burn incense next to it. That is some odd ball shyt right there.

How about this, you do it, record, and lets see some magic. As I have stated... I will wait. and when nothing happens, I want you to look at the footage and see how foolish you look.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I'm not going to handle red plasma from a vagina and burn incense next to it. That is some odd ball shyt right there.

How about this, you do it, record, and lets see some magic. As I have stated... I will wait. and when nothing happens, I want you to look at the footage and see how foolish you look.

I've already ascended to the fourth dimension. TF I look like smearing period blood on my forehead. I kick it with these entities every day. This isn't about me, this is about you. Stop making excuses and deflecting. You revived this thread low key looking for answers. You need to start talking to the man in the mirror and ask him to change his ways. When you do that, the message will be clearer.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Also, there is no such thing as magic. You can manipulate energy. Modern technology manipulates energy. We are energy. @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE un-ass some of that period blood demonic homie.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've already ascended to the fourth dimension. TF I look like smearing period blood on my forehead. I kick it with these entities every day. This isn't about me, this is about you. Stop making excuses and deflecting. You revived this thread low key looking for answers. You need to start talking to the man in the mirror and ask him to change his ways. When you do that, the message will be clearer.
I revived this thread? I didn't create it and saw it on the first page so I don't know what youre talking about.

Oh you're in the forth dimension, earlier you said us normal thirds can't see you. Why am I able to read your text?

You kick it with entities every day? receipts or it didn't happen. otherwise it's all theory.

(I know I'm talking to a troll but I don't care, some of you need to read this and wake the hell up, period blood tf is wrong with some of you, and you're on technologies such as the Internet and still believe this rubbish)

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I revived this thread? I didn't create it and saw it on the first page so I don't know what youre talking about.

Oh you're in the forth dimension, earlier you said us normal thirds can't see you. Why am I able to read your text?

You kick it with entities every day? receipts or it didn't happen. otherwise it's all theory.
Receites my ass. I have been approached by angels and demons in my life. I'm just saying...:ufdup:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@2:30

ODB - "Raw Hide" ft Raekwon and Method Man

Method Man's part

Comin' soon to a theatre near you it be the wu
Yeah find yourself in the square and see it's true
Actual facts to snack on and chew
My positive energy sounds peace to you
A wise man killed one horse and made glue
Wicked women puttin' period blood in stew
Don't that make the stew witches brew?

I fear for the eighty-five that don't got a clue
How could he know what the fukk he never knew?
God-cypher-divine come to show and come to prove
A mystery god that's the work of yacub
The holy ghost got you scared to death kid boo