So I actually got some period blood. I'm going to see the crossroads demon

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
As crazy as it sounds, you can actually "will" stuff into existence in your life good and bad. The saying "be careful what you ask for, you might just get it" is real. Guard your energy, thoughts and your tongue. Travel light!
what do you suggest for days of feeling low? How to prevent the easy self doubting type thoughts from starting?

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
What I dont understand how people can shyt on black magic which is blackmans magic but will worship a god that white people have given you.

I was taught whatever white people tell you not to get involved in or whatever they fear you need to look into it and learn because he will NEVER give you or teach you anything that will over throw his rulership

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
what do you suggest for days of feeling low? How to prevent the easy self doubting type thoughts from starting?

I've been there. Feeling low is a good thing. The low feeling is something telling you to not be content with your situation and get up and do something about it. Start getting busy doing something. What are some of the things you enjoy doing? Start doing it. That negative energy is fuel.

Everybody deals with self-doubt because they're afraid to fail. Failure in itself is a good thing. Failure teaches you how to do something better,make something better etc. You need to work on having a "I don't give a fukk attitude" That doesn't mean to be reckless or to treat people fukked up.

Also, you might want to think about some of the things you're exposed to and cut some stuff out and cut some people off (if you have family thats low key bring you down, limit your their access to you). People, music, social media, TV affect you.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Hang her from one of the midevil chairs and let her drip till it full.:mjgrin:

That's real period blood, not that tampon shyt.:ufdup:

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Straight her from one of the midevil chairs and let her drip till it full.:mjgrin:

That's real period blood, not that tampon shyt.:ufdup:
Not necessary. Just have her use a menstrual cup instead of a tampon.

Have+an+eco-friendly+period+by+switching+to+a+menstrual+cup.+It%27s+better+for+the+environment%2C+your+health%2C+and+it%27s+super+frugal%21+Learn+more+about+this+zero+waste+option+at+www.goingzerowaste.com

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Chicks down south will sneak it in your pasta.....I heard firsthand that it works........:dwillhuh:

.....brehs, I literally just had an epiphany...

...7 years ago, a jump off of mine gave me some pizza...shyt was weird cuz she had me stay in her bedroom while she went to get it.. ....

.....brehs, I knew this check wasn't shyt but for some reason I was GONE.:patrice::mjcry:

.....:snoop:.....that bytch got me.....
:gucci: