So I actually got some period blood. I'm going to see the crossroads demon

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
These clowns say drink it in Mississippi. F that I'm pouring it around me.
I thought this was gonna be about smashing your girl on her period. :sadcam: I say your girl bc who would fukk a random on her period. I only do it when she say she "just spotting":snoop: but after hearing y'all talk about drinking it:scust: and doing rituals. I feel a lot better about pimpin my pen in the red ink.:umad:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
want to keep a women or man from cheating or leaving? Here is a ritual

Things your going to need

1). Dry cloth

2). Glass Jar that has a lid on it

what you want to do is after you have sex with that person.

for a man wanting to keep a women from cheating

1) after sex you want to get the dry cloth and wipe her vaginal fluids with the dry cloth ( i use a face rag or somthing of that nature)
2) once you got a good amount on the cloth your going tie the cloth in a knot
3) place the cloth in the jar and put the top on it sealing it
4) Put the jar up where nobody can see it ( like the closet or something)

Women do same thing but use his sperm on the cloth instead

this ritual is a good way from keeping your mate from running off with somebody else. I personally do this with my wife, even tho she has been faithful in 2018 you never know

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I thought this was gonna be about smashing your girl on her period. :sadcam: I say your girl bc who would fukk a random on her period. I only do it when she say she "just spotting":snoop: but after hearing y'all talk about drinking it:scust: and doing rituals. I feel a lot better about pimpin my pen in the red ink.:umad:
I have sex with my wife on her period every once in awhile when she feels comfortable doing it just for spiritual bonding. her blood and energy is absorbed though your pen. which bonds your body to hers. do it enough you can talk to each other just by looking at each other. its crazy how me and the wife can do that

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I have sex with my wife on her period every once in awhile when she feels comfortable doing it just for spiritual bonding. her blood and energy is absorbed though your pen. which bonds your body to hers. do it enough you can talk to each other just by looking at each other. its crazy how me and the wife can do that
Yo wtf?
:dahell:

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
breh aint lyin

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
you can do this with her p*ssy juices as well. after sex just leave her love juices on your pen for a day that helps bond you guys together. why do you think baby mamas or women in general who get there club shot up are so damn crazy, because sexual fluids are very powerful

want to know the secret to lasting longer in bed and control busting so quick?

when you feel like you about to bust and getting to worked up, stop and eat the p*ssy. make sure to drink her vaginal fluids because that helps calms the mans sex drive down a bit,