So how would yall rate Gunplay's BBW?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
JGSLh41.gif
Everytime I'd see this gif I'd laugh...but now seeing D's career path...maybe he should've been a lil more animated at the time instead of side eyein' nikkas:manny:

Tae

All Star
Daps
:ufdup:NO! You quoted me only, and this aint the first, second, third, or fourth time. You don't get to throw a rock, post a :mjpls:, and then not show me shyt.

Till you show receipts, you are lying or imagining shyt. Yup:francis:I'm going there. I don't wanna be passive.

So here is what I gathered in 2 minutes of work based on what you stated

This is one of the girls I think, and all the posts I made. What is the other one?

Shes randomly fishing. If you check my history back in 2015, there were a few conversations like this where I get quoted, and it becomes about "everybody".

The point I was trying to make isn't that you don't show love to black women it was that non-black women are often rated higher even when they are on the same level aesthetically as black women. The only thing that sets apart this chick from Bree is her tatoos, in fact she is smaller so going by your physical standards you should be more drawn to her. If Bree were darker I have a feeling she wouldn't be rated higher than this chick. You can say no but most of this is all ingrained into your brain through society and you don't even realize it.
And I'm not on here often enough to follow all of your comments but my point is still valid. :ufdup:Next time I'll single someone else out. :sas2:
@DarianaGrande

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Would fukk, she not a bbw, and fukk them braids

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Everytime I'd see this gif I'd laugh...but now seeing D's career path...maybe he should've been a lil more animated at the time instead of side eyein' nikkas:manny:
yea the reason Derrick's injury prone is because, he wasn't no jiggling bafoon foh :camby:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The point I was trying to make isn't that you don't show love to black women it was that non-black women are often rated higher even when they are on the same level aesthetically as black women. The only thing that sets apart this chick from Bree is her tatoos, in fact she is smaller so going by your physical standards you should be more drawn to her. If Bree were darker I have a feeling she wouldn't be rated higher than this chick. You can say no but most of this is all ingrained into your brain through society and you don't even realize it.
And I'm not on here often enough to follow all of your comments but my point is still valid. :ufdup:Next time I'll single someone else out. :sas2:
@DarianaGrande
I see, so you don't know anything about me, but believe I am ingrained to be attracted to mixed girls.

Like I've said, I'm not, but I have a feeling me telling you this isn't going to change your opinion seeing as you've already jumped to conclusions based on me saying Im not attracted to ONE female who just so happens not to be mixed. I'd rather fukk Toccara over Bree and she's not mixed AND has the same body type. It ain't got shyt to do with skin tone for me.

I don't want to bang Sherly Underwood either but that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to dark skin women. And frankly if you're a woman, this screams insecurity. You're pushing your own insecurities onto anyone and looking for an excuse to go on a rant about how black men value mixed women more than full black women. That ain't me.

And reply to this baby. Don't just tag me in a post. Like I said I'm all for the fukk shyt. :blessed:

Tae

All Star
Daps
I see, so you don't know anything about me, but believe I am ingrained to be attracted to mixed girls.

Like I've said, I'm not, but I have a feeling me telling you this isn't going to change your opinion seeing as you've already jumped to conclusions based on me saying Im not attracted to ONE female who just so happens not to be mixed. I'd rather fukk Toccara over Bree and she's not mixed AND has the same body type. It ain't got shyt to do with skin tone for me.

I don't want to bang Sherly Underwood either but that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to dark skin women. And frankly if you're a woman, this screams insecurity. You're pushing your own insecurities onto anyone and looking for an excuse to go on a rant about how black men value mixed women more than full black women. That ain't me.

And reply to this baby. Don't just tag me in a post. Like I said I'm all for the fukk shyt. :blessed:

Never said that.
:sas1:
These chicks are on the same level aesthetically for the most part. Yet one was :scust: and the other is :takedat:
And miss me with the "insecurities" quip. I'm already slim light-skinned with curly hair, which means I should definitely call things out like I see it instead of just sitting back while dudes pretend white supremacy has no effect on how they view women.
For the most part I was just teasing :yeshrug:, but ya boy @At30wecashout in hella sensitive so I like to have fun with him sometimes. :jawalrus:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust:If you confiscated her waist trainer, there would be mad disappointment for anyone who wants to cape right now.

Nah, B.
Her stomach was showing in two different pictures. She has a flat stomach her legs are just big.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Never said that.
These chicks are on the same level aesthetically for the most part. Yet one was :scust: and the other is :takedat:
And miss me with the "insecurities" quip. I'm already slim light-skinned with curly hair, which means I should definitely call things out like I see it instead of just sitting back while dudes pretend white supremacy has no effect on how they view women.
For the most part I was just teasing :yeshrug:, but ya boy @At30wecashout in hella sensitive so I like to have fun with him sometimes. :jawalrus:
Never said that
I simply said she wasn't my type.
There you go putting words in my mouth, yet again. :sas2:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
And miss me with the "insecurities" quip. I'm already slim light-skinned with curly hair, which means I should definitely call things out like I see it
:scust:

i hate you fukking nikkas mane:wow:

so you had to mention that u was light skin with curly hair like that make u better than other females:wow:

gah damm