So how would yall rate Gunplay's BBW?

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Fat slob. I can smell her from here:scust:

Coli dudes would put their penis in anything.

Tae

All Star
Daps
:scust:

i hate you fukking nikkas mane:wow:

so you had to mention that u was light skin with curly hair like that make u better than other females:wow:

gah damm

Please :usure:
Brehs seem to have the mindset someone who looks like me wouldn't bother calling out brehs who are color struck. That to do so you must be a "insecure" dark skinned girl.
I know better than to fall for the okie doke, one minute color struck dudes are hyping up light-skinned girls, the next we aren't good enough and it's onto white women. :mjpls:
Tell me I'm wrong :youngsabo:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Please :usure:
Brehs seem to have the mindset someone who looks like me wouldn't bother calling out brehs who are color struck. That to do so you must be a "insecure" dark skinned girl.
I know better than to fall for the okie doke, one minute you all are hyping up light-skinned girls, the next we aren't good enough and it's onto white women. :mjpls:
horrible excuse:jbhmm:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
yea the reason Derrick's injury prone is because, he wasn't no jiggling bafoon foh :camby:
No nikka, no one said he was injured because he didn't dance around:dahell:...the point of the conversation, that you injected yourself in, was that he should have smiled and partied the same way because things change quickly drastically. So if u will...GTFOH:stopitslime:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I didn't use words :sas1:
And you damn sure implied she was :scust:
:usure: And :scust: are two very different smilies.
I can say a woman is not my type, and not beautiful, but that doesn't mean I think she's :scust:.
I think Bree Westbrook is beautiful. But so is Tika Sumpter and Teyonah Parris.
But please, enlightens me on how I'm a colorstruck fool hyping up mixed women because I don't find ONE non-mixed black woman beautiful. :jbhmm:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her stomach was showing in two different pictures. She has a flat stomach her legs are just big.
Cmon, fam. We all know that nobody wears the waist trainers all the time. They "train" the waist. Besides, its more likely she had a fat transfer.

I thought everybody was hip to how waist trainers work?:dahell:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The point I was trying to make isn't that you don't show love to black women it was that non-black women are often rated higher even when they are on the same level aesthetically as black women. The only thing that sets apart this chick from Bree is her tatoos, in fact she is smaller so going by your physical standards you should be more drawn to her. If Bree were darker I have a feeling she wouldn't be rated higher than this chick. You can say no but most of this is all ingrained into your brain through society and you don't even realize it.
And I'm not on here often enough to follow all of your comments but my point is still valid. :ufdup:Next time I'll single someone else out. :sas2:
@DarianaGrande
:camby:Get this bullshyt out of here. How do you know what I rate Bree? So because I dapped the comment about her being closer to a true BBW (Afterall, Bree IS bigger if
you payed attention to the posted links) you think Im rating Bree higher? I didn't even know who Bree was before she was posted in this thread:childplease:

And quit talking to me about "same level aesthetically". If you aren't actively attracted to women, who are you to tell me who is on what level? Im not out here pretending to know

why someone would pick a skinny Steph Curry breh over a Norbit looking dude. How am I gonna tell a woman what level of a attractive her man is on:childplease: You are presumptuous

and argumentative for absolutely no reason, and the most irritating part is that inevitably when you call me out, I haven't even said the worst shyt on the page you quoted me from.

I'm no sensitive, I just want you to back shyt up, cause fools come dapping what you say, apparently people see a pattern. Show the proof or leap off a roof.

:rudy:The hell is wrong with you. I dap one thing and THIS is what you get from it?:wtf: fukk outta here.

By the way, mad corny of you mentioning you being "light skin" and shyt. fukk is that about???