So how would yall rate Gunplay's BBW?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cmon, fam. We all know that nobody wears the waist trainers all the time. They "train" the waist. Besides, its more likely she had a fat transfer.

I thought everybody was hip to how waist trainers work?:dahell:
Don't try to play me like I am retarded. Your original post said "When the waist trainer comes off..." but she has two pictures of the waist trainer being off so your point was no longer valid.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't try to play me like I am retarded. Your original post said "When the waist trainer comes off..." but she has two pictures of the waist trainer being off so your point was no longer valid.

Why is everybody reading *not* what I posted
:scust:If you confiscated her waist trainer, there would be mad disappointment for anyone who wants to cape right now.

Nah, B.
Never said she was wearing it then:francis:So that "when the waist trainer" statement is up there with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. I know how this works, and they don't wear
it all the time. So again, how is my point not valid, especially when apparently my original post was misread?

And im not playing you any sort of way. My statements have been misread, accidentally or intentionally, so much so that I just had to go in my history to disprove another chicks assertions in this very thread.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is everybody reading *not* what I posted

Never said she was wearing it then:francis:So that "when the waist trainer" statement is up there with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. I know how this works, and they don't wear
it all the time. So again, how is my point not valid, especially when apparently my original post was misread?

And im not playing you any sort of way. My statements have been misread, accidentally or intentionally, so much so that I just had to go in my history to disprove another chicks assertions in this very thread.
You're right. My bad. :hug:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
she is definitely fukkable ... :obama:

but like most of these SUPER THICK BYATCHES ...

she is definitely EXPENDABLE.......... :camby:

their SHELF LIFE as far as looking like that is VERY SHORT

for example I remember dealing with this byatch whom had weapons of mass destructions on her chest (big ole tittays) :ohlawd:

very shapely hips!!!.....I thought I was blessed

met her in 2009 we had a relationship for 3 years...... she was a total arrogant bish... (that's another story)

anyway fast forward to 2016...bumped into her at a sports lounge while watching the ALABAMA vs. CLEMSON game this past Monday with my current girlfriend

and I seen her at the bar..............man THAT BYATCH LOOK LIKE WARREN SAPP ..... :dead:

sitting along side another bish who looked like the late great REGGIE WHITE ...

these hoes looked like they could have made "THE ALL MADDEN TEAM"
:mjlol:

I tell ya these "BBW" take this shyt too far..........yes it's sexy for a "moment" when u young and still shapely , but if you not making an effort to LOSE THE FAT...

YOUR GONNA LOSE IN THE END :ufdup:

all I know is that it made me appreciate my current girlfriend who is of slim build much more.. :hug:

and makes me THANK GOD EVERDAY THAT I DIDN'T GET THAT BIG BYATCH PREGNANT DURING OUR TIME TOGETHER :whew:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
You one of them "black women stink" ass crackas. fukk outta here fakkit.
breh stop it. You damn well know that girl ain't taking care of her body. What do you think she smells like after a hard day's work? All them pizza , fried red meat chicken and sloppy melted cheese. What do you think is coming out of her pores after she has gobbled all that down?

She looks like she needs a cleansing.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
breh stop it. You damn well know that girl ain't taking care of her body. What do you think she smells like after a hard day's work? All them pizza , fried red meat chicken and sloppy melted cheese. What do you think is coming out of her pores after she has gobbled all that down?

She looks like she needs a cleansing.

Pseudos favorite artists
Radiohead, The Beatles, St.Vincent, Joanna Newsom, Laura Marling, Ghostface Killah, Kanye West, The Notorious B.I.G., Charles Mingus, Billie Holiday, Portishead, Animal Collective

:mjpls::sas2:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
google voice number, only text her on Wednesday nights, Ill be conveniently out of town when she on her period, fcuk only in motels no food or beverages afterwards, never wife that