So how would yall rate Gunplay's BBW?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see.
So because I said I would rather smash Bree than the OP, I've now been lumped in with the other Coli users who have an affinity for mixed women?
And now this poster is saying the same thing about you?
The Coli is quite fascinating :ohhh:
Nah, she was reaching for support or something. Trust me, we've been down this road. The last time she called me out, she tagged @Poitier .

Can't just talk the talk without trying to make it about all coli men. Check her first post talking about Bree doesn't use waist trainers, yet its literally a half-scroll
down her instagram page:francis:didn't do the homework. I don't want to insult her so imma chill, but ignore this. It won't even be a proper witch hunt.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Nah, she was reaching for support or something. Trust me, we've been down this road. The last time she called me out, she tagged @Poitier .

Can't just talk the talk without trying to make it about all coli men. Check her first post talking about Bree doesn't use waist trainers, yet its literally a half-scroll
down her instagram page:francis:didn't do the homework. I don't want to insult her so imma chill, but ignore this. It won't even be a proper witch hunt.
I'm sure it was an attempted to say I prefer mixed women too though.
Big Beautiful Woman? :usure:
Now Bree Westbrook...I'm smashing and don't care how yall feel
bree-westbrooks.jpg
Bree and the girl in the OP are pretty much the same size, so why one and not the other? :mjpls:
@At30wecashout :sas2:
Hell naw Bree is bigger.
But all that is natural :steviej:

And here he go saying Bree don't use a waist trainer
:russ:

This chick is all natural too she just uses a waist trainer. Bree doesn't, she lets her flab fly free. :smugbiden:

It's cool I already know the answer :sas1:
Im tripping like "the fukk he talkin about? :dwillhuh:"
Seeing the exchange yall had in this thread it's clear he tryna say the same thing about me. That I wanna fukk Bree because she's mixed.
its like these posters uses 1 or 2 quotes from OTHER people and try and create this narrative about all men on the Coli with it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AHA @Tae

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/50-cent-spotted-in-atlanta-with-a-sista.348584/#post-14874977
paw_3855-l.jpg

:sas1:My only quote in that thread?
:wow:Coretta ain't rocking the puffs no more.

12825.jpg

:whoa:But wait, it gets better. This is how consistent my posting is.

Out of the ones pictured? Lady of fukking Rage.

Nostalgia strokes:ahh:I may be 5'7, but when im in her big ass, she gonna think im 6'9:mjpls:

:jbhmm:So in one thread im saying I would smash Lady of Rage (fact), in one months prior I say the above...about a chick who reminded me of lady of rage.

Tae, homie, the few times we interact outside of you harassing me, I find you to be cool. But if you ever quote me on some bullshyt like this again, I'm negging and
imma call you all kinds of names like battleaxe, doodyhead, amongst other things. None of those posts edited, all daps left in place. Now we gonna keep chasing aliens
or we gonna be real?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure it was an attempted to say I prefer mixed women too though.

Im tripping like "the fukk he talkin about? :dwillhuh:"
Seeing the exchange yall had in this thread it's clear he tryna say the same thing about me. That I wanna fukk Bree because she's mixed.
its like these posters uses 1 or 2 quotes from OTHER people and try and create this narrative about all men on the Coli with it.
Its a she, and maybe she was:jbhmm:Like seriously my dude, RANDOMLY picks fights. I be the first one to call out coli hypocrisy, like for instance,
watch how many posters in here are gonna continue to call folks gay for not liking this centaur bodied chick, but make it a point to say "not enough booty"
if a slim jawn is posted. Am I free to call them gay? Especially the first chump to say she looks like a boy?

Tae just picks fights, and apparently most other posters are too stupid to fight back, or she is right about them. Me? I'm not that brand of chump.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Its a she, and maybe she was:jbhmm:Like seriously my dude, RANDOMLY picks fights. I be the first one to call out coli hypocrisy, like for instance,
watch how many posters in here are gonna continue to call folks gay for not liking this centaur bodied chick, but make it a point to say "not enough booty"
if a slim jawn is posted. Am I free to call them gay? Especially the first chump to say she looks like a boy?

Tae just picks fights, and apparently most other posters are too stupid to fight back, or she is right about them. Me? I'm not that brand of chump.
I'm all with the fukk shyt, just show me some receipts of me being whoever you claiming me to be.

I love all kind of women and I've never said nor implied that I like mixed women over full black women.

And just to humor her here go 2 threads I started about how beautiful these darkskin women are.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-come-nobody-told-me-how-fine-tiara-thomas-was.379844/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whats-the-coli-rating-on-her.324142/

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm all with the fukk shyt, just show me some receipts of me being whoever you claiming me to be.

I love all kind of women and I've never said nor implied that I like mixed women over full black women.

And just to humor her here go 2 threads I started about how beautiful these darkskin women are.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-come-nobody-told-me-how-fine-tiara-thomas-was.379844/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whats-the-coli-rating-on-her.324142/
:yeshrug:Don't even worry about it. The fights start out of a imagination. When you show receipts, the exchange becomes less interesting:francis:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Mf didn't you say in another thread that you haven't got p*ssy in 7 years, gtfo with that picky shyt

:childplease: You're confusing me with the other guy. I said 3 years. I'm not picky with who I'd smash but I'm not wifing just any broad because of a years long drought. You gtfo dikk police. :camby:

Daps
about a 5....this nikka still on the street?wasn't there a video of this SideShow Bob looking nikka pistol whipping and robbing someone a few years ago:usure:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
As one of the dudes of TeamBBW. I gotta give her a 6 out of 10. It's clear she's just a sloppy broad that did some fat transfer work, but she is cute in the face.