So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
well she didnt refer to blacks as "street nikkas" based on the screenshot provided. Do we not understand the basic rules of grammar now?

do we understand the basic rules of her editing the post and that quote being the only thing left from her original post??

smart dumb fakkit, go wait in line for the gay bar

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
instigators are bored today... huh?
so why did she hurry to edit it so quickly? :lupe:

if aroman straight up called elle or anyone a ****** i woulda checked her about it, but she didn't...that's why i called it fake outrage, and i wanted to see the same amount of it in regards to bisquiknburgers running around calling people street nikkas

instead i'm seeing a lot of "b-b-bb-bbut what about aroman" and other deflections :mjpls: dont pick and choose which white girls yall get mad with over the n word

who did she call a ******? from what i see, i've seen @biscuitsnbangers call more people the n word than aroman :mjpls: but whos keeping score right

You obviously.:pachaha:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Biscuits was on her twitter talking bout how its fukked up she had to wait 2 days to fukk :snoop:
then shes @'ing all and any harlem rapper with the fukk me lines

do you know the truth? are you a pathological liar? I quoted a fukking song, you stupid bytch.

"bougie ass bytch made me wait to fukk for two days"

that's exact what i tweeted, and wasn't @ing no one trying to fukk lmao

and why are you stalking my twitter? youre fukking weird.

Daps
Here's the thing, I ain't even report that shyt either. I ain't care. All those threads made about her calling me a ****** was made by other people, not me.

heres another thing, i said nothing about none of that :russ:

you have MANY post talking about that aroman, arguing with her and all that. let not play that card now dear
YUqzV7u.png

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with what she said.

So you dudes don't say "street nikkas" now? She even put it in quotations.

You ran one white girl off yesterday now you're trying to run another one? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.