So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dax

Rookie
Daps
how long will this get before she actually comes on?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
yo homie sided with a bytch that called you the n word.
4M5SUNZ.png

you happily ignored that and never checked him. just funny how yall pick and choose
Ae4qrox.png

Here's the thing, I ain't even report that shyt either. I ain't care. All those threads made about her calling me a ****** was made by other people, not me.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Gotta keep it one hunnid though, aroman didn't directly call me a ****** and biscuits didn't directly say nikka either. So there's that. :ld:

thank you elle.
and im sorry and ill get over u egging me with cac 7 times.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not street enough. What's the use of saying the word nikka? I mean what does it add? Unless you're a person of black origin it has no significance to your speech whatsoever in describing someone unless you're being racist.

You coli cats are some sheltered dudes

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh you're black, there's a difference.
I know, that's why I said genuine question. It was actual curiosity. :pachaha:

I wasn't siding with the broad, come to think of it, I've never actually seen her post except for in a thread dedicated to her (like this one), I think she be in the booth which I don't really frequent.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Biscuits was on her twitter talking bout how its fukked up she had to wait 2 days to fukk :snoop:
then shes @'ing all and any harlem rapper with the fukk me lines

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Gotta keep it one hunnid though, aroman didn't directly call me a ****** and biscuits didn't directly say nikka either. So there's that. :ld:

so why did she hurry to edit it so quickly? :lupe:

yo homie sided with a bytch that called you the n word.
4M5SUNZ.png

you happily ignored that and never checked him. just funny how yall pick and choose
Ae4qrox.png

if aroman straight up called elle or anyone a ****** i woulda checked her about it, but she didn't...that's why i called it fake outrage, and i wanted to see the same amount of it in regards to bisquiknburgers running around calling people street nikkas

instead i'm seeing a lot of "b-b-bb-bbut what about aroman" and other deflections :mjpls: dont pick and choose which white girls yall get mad with over the n word
Why tag me then?:childplease:

Also when aroman was calling people ******s you seemed to think it was cute?:mjpls:

who did she call a ******? from what i see, i've seen @biscuitsnbangers call more people the n word than aroman :mjpls: but whos keeping score right

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I knew this thread was going to be made any second once I saw who quoted me, and not to deflect.. but it's ironic considering hes friends with another white person who straight up called someone a degrading racial slur.

ANYWAYS, im not going to sit here and defend it because like someone else said I could have used better wording to get my point across. I was in the wrong :yeshrug:

dax

Rookie
Daps
Biscuits was on her twitter talking bout how its fukked up she had to wait 2 days to fukk :snoop:
then shes @'ing all and any harlem rapper with the fukk me lines
aroman you aren't the only one who knows her twitter :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.