So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
receipts.gif

u want me to post the link?
she took it down cuz she dont want anyone to see.

that would be foul if i post it :to:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I knew this thread was going to be made any second once I saw who quoted me, and not to deflect.. but it's ironic considering hes friends with another white person who straight up called someone a degrading racial slur.

ANYWAYS, im not going to sit here and defend it because like someone else said I could have used better wording to get my point across. I was in the wrong :yeshrug:

so you edited ****** out of your post because you knew someone would call you on it, or because you felt it was a poor choice of words? why is it even a choice of words for you? :mjpls:

and please tell me how often you refer to people as "street nikkas" offline, because i'm pretty sure it's never...so what compelled you to do it on here? :mjpls:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I don't see anything wrong with what she said.

So you dudes don't say "street nikkas" now? She even put it in quotations.

You ran one white girl off yesterday now you're trying to run another one? :smh:

i'm glad to know you cool with a white girl calling you a ****** as long as she uses air quotes while she does it

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i dont think it ever existed :mjpls:
i think you tryna play us, like u a puppeteer or some shyt ..:ufdup:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

You don't know the meaning of foul, you called ClassyMe aka Elle Pile Driver, a c00n, then ******, then said you wasn't white, that you were a puerto rican persian polack with an african slave great grandfather.

You said you had the paper work for that too......

receipts.gif

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
You don't know the meaning of foul, you called ClassyMe aka Elle Pile Driver a c00n, then ******, then said you wasn't white, that you were a puerto rican persian polack with an african slave great grandfather.

You said you had the paper work for that too......

receipts.gif

NO

i called classyem A RAc00n cuz she has circles around her eyes. and i did that after she dissed me and put me down

:hug:

get your facts right

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
well if you're going to explain why in NY nikkas don't respect Rocky cause he aint a real street nikka, I'm just wondering how you'd word it. I'm not white so Im curious how 1 would get that point across. :ld:

"A$AP is not street enough" or "hood enough" or gritty could have worked just as well :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.