So G4 is coming back...annnnnd it’s dead, again.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Welp, i know a lot of people gonna be poppin champagne over this :wow:

We smoking on that Frosk pack tonight
e18cfaae6f9be5c8908b32b44189f8f0.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just like other companies they didn’t transition to the internet correctly
Think of all the all the game and tech channels on YouTube
There was really no way for them to transition. I mean Leo Laporte took the old TechTV concept and turned it into a podcast network where they talk about tech but how does G4 with stuff like Xplay and Attack of the Show with the whole point being TV shows transition? Tech and gaming on YouTube is already saturated enough as it is.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There was really no way for them to transition. I mean Leo Laporte took the old TechTV concept and turned it into a podcast network where they talk about tech but how does G4 with stuff like Xplay and Attack of the Show with the whole point being TV shows transition? Tech and gaming on YouTube is already saturated enough as it is.
All the connections and shows they had, they could’ve been the first real tech game channel on YouTube, I think g4 was the first to actually air gaming competitions

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frosk hate is undeserved. Nothing she said in that rant was wrong. :yeshrug:

I will say it did probably fukk up SEO for G4. When you search G4tv on YouTube the first things that pop up are videos from the likes of The Quartering, Clownfish, and that MAGA c00n YoungRippa :scust: