So G4 is coming back...annnnnd it’s dead, again.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I used to watch G4 when I was in college...mainly Attack of The Show..i just saw that it was dead again and I didn't even know it was reanimated for another run.
:mjlol:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
He had his own YouTube………
I was gonna say, didn't he have Rev3 like a decade ago? I remember him reviewing SC Blacklist, Saints Row 4 and Last of Us on YouTube. It was him and like 3 others. Kind of his own X-Play.

......then it "ended"

This sucks for the classic casts. I wish them the best. I didn't follow anyone from the new batch. But I remember post G4 that Adam and Morgan and Geoff worked E3 shows for Spike for a year or 2 then that died as well. It's crazy how big it all was before the internet and even though the audience is still there, they just don't watch tv like they did 15 years ago.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This could've worked with some thought but I knew them nikkas was doomed when I saw that clearly expensive ass set. That's when I knew they were too stuck in the past. And that frivolous Hollywood spending was the worst move for a medium where millionaire nikkas stream from their bedrooms. Meanwhile these nikkas was paying celeb guests 25k:mjlol:

The few times I watched it had the heavy "Remember high school?" ass nikka you run into one day at Target or somewhere:russ: it felt dated

It's the Lil Wayne disease. Where Wayne influenced so many nikkas and got 10000 kids that Wayne faded away in a sea of his children. Again they needed to give this more thought than "Let's just make everything Attack Of The Show"

And of course the Frosk rant:mjlol: These nikkas gonna learn sooner or later about attacking your fanbases what's worse is that rant was scripted and their way of trying to get some buzz and controversy

That shyt BIG backfired:huhldup:

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
They wouldve had alot more luck if they let the inmates run the asylum and stop having a corporate ran entity. Why hire a bunch of influencers and then neuter them all? That MGK chick was the most attention they ever got, they should've either doubled down on the outspoken fukkery or not hired or had her speak up at all. None of the people they hired had a chance to stand out at all.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Put The Screen Savers back on the air, live call-in tech support with Leo, Pat and Yoshi :blessed:

Twit. It's a YouTube channel....I found out they all migrated over there a few years back. Leo been running it since 2005 and Patrick has/does some stuff over there too.

Chris pirillo has a YouTube channel....but he doesn't really talk tech anymore.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Wonder what will be the The Black Hokage’s next move.. :jbhmm:

EDIT:
Him joining G4 made no sense since he was already a big name in the Gaming Illuminaughty

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
the black creators some come together, and create a gaming everyday struggle.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was excited about the return initially but I ended up not caring for the new format and most of the hosts, so I kind of forgot about it.
The hosts were wack, like aside from sessler and woods I couldn’t stand listening to them talk. They were very unlikeable, tv shows are sold on personalities and them dudes didn’t have the right type of personality for tv.

Also it should have never tried to be a tv station. I didn’t even know they was a full channel until months after their relaunch. It’s just a waste of money. It should have only been a YouTube show like what ign does
Wonder what will be the The Black Hokage’s next move.. :jbhmm:

EDIT:
Him joining G4 made no sense since he was already a big name in the Gaming Illuminaughty

He said that like they did some bullshyt to him. I didn’t know he left either, what a shame. There is no need or market for a gaming only channel, you have to combine it with tech or anime to justify a whole channel. And even then it should be strictly a YouTube thing.