So G4 is coming back...annnnnd it’s dead, again.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The hosts were wack, like aside from sessler and woods I couldn’t stand listening to them talk. They were very unlikeable, tv shows are sold on personalities and them dudes didn’t have the right type of personality for tv.

Also it should have never tried to be a tv station. I didn’t even know they was a full channel until months after their relaunch. It’s just a waste of money. It should have only been a YouTube show like what ign does

He said that like they did some bullshyt to him. I didn’t know he left either, what a shame. There is no need or market for a gaming only channel, you have to combine it with tech or anime to justify a whole channel. And even then it should be strictly a YouTube thing.

Dude looked so out of place when he was on there. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some :mjpls: nonsense. I haven't watched TBH since the Modern War Negro days. Good to see him still in his own lane and not faded into the 2000s ala HipHopGamer:francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm still dying this white woman went on a 5 minute rant because some trolls said she don't look as good as olivia munn

olivia-munn-psylocke.gif

Like, no duh

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They did not need that huge facility they were working from at all. Way too many shows out the gate as well. Should've started smaller.
It's 2022 and I'm in my mid 30's (so, I know the young brehs are on it) and 99% of the ppl I watch talk about gaming and movies are in their garages and bedroom

That studio shyt is over unless you getting money from Bezos

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:manny: I have nothing but great memories of G4/Techtv. And actually supported their livestreams because of it. But this was destined to fail. They can only rely on nostalgia for so long. And the people who grew up watching G4. Wouldn’t like the new cast, or how PG it became. They should’ve just released a special, like the Fresh Prince did. They’re too many other popular livestreamers, game reviewers, game news, and gamer analyst channels out there. Rip G4 again.

Last edited:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Sht was DOA and we all knew from the jump. So many missteps and poor direction. Just an enormous budget to do nothing culture shifting, nothing innovative, and nothing better than what is already more accessible and more culturally relevant.

Just shambles all around. How you try to cash in on nostalgia and lose money. :scust:

But I ain’t gonna kick em while they out. I ain’t one of their former employees :sas2: