So Frank Ocean Is Bisexual... Anyone Gonna Stop Checking For His Music?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
fukk I look like caring about what a man does with his dikk if his music bumps? Only fakkits do. If he aint pushin it on me constantly in the music, why would I care? Some of you mothafukkas scared of taking the dikk and finding out you like it. Bet its comfy in that closet

Bout three suspect as hell things in this post........:merchant:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
too lazy to read thru this thread, but....

elton johns one of the biggest flamers and i still love his music. :manny:

that being said, i think frank ocean is garbage. i hated his cuts on WTT.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
"A song written from the perspective of a woman tracking Ocean, “Forrest Gump,” uses the Tom Hanks character and maybe the vantage point of his beloved Jenny to portray a series of missed connections. Ocean tells stories"

Summer Blues: Frank Ocean's Channel Orange Listening Party - Hollywood Prospectus Blog - Grantland

here you go to everybody jumping the gun

Yeah nikkas are dumb. Great article, btw. Grantland is such a great site

You do know it was a white girl that originally talked about Frank Ocean opening up to bisexuality right?

nikkas always love to blame other nikkas instead of the people who started shyt (Which is usually white folks)...

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas talmbout "he singin from a female perspective" :russ: this nikka a fakkit and yall tryna rationalize it

:heh: at a Wayne fan calling out other artists fans for rationalizing gay behaviour, the irony

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Good music is good music.

:upsetfavre: @ homo-phobes on their "How I'm gonna bump his shyt (pause) knowing he's talking to a man?"

Let you and your woman enjoy the music for what it is and don't worry about the imaginary Frank about to creep on you from behind

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
fukk I look like caring about what a man does with his dikk if his music bumps? Only fakkits do. If he aint pushin it on me constantly in the music, why would I care? Some of you mothafukkas scared of taking the dikk and finding out you like it. Bet its comfy in that closet
wait :what:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
People talking about "jumping the gun" or "from a female's perspective" looking silly right now after the nikka just came out and admitted he's a Calgary Flamer :mjpls:

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Never did check for his music but even if I did...naw, don't give shyt what he does in his private life.

If I had that type of mentality I would then have to turn my back on Karma Chameleon and and other dobe songs and bands like Queen.

[ame=http://youtu.be/5MdOYG4SZjM]Culture Club - Karma Chameleon - YouTube[/ame]