So Frank Ocean Is Bisexual... Anyone Gonna Stop Checking For His Music?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, like dude said, he's been a ghostwriter way before he became famous, he's ghostwritten for Beyonce and other female artists. Could just be that some of the tracks on his new album were ghostwritten for female artists but sounded dope so he put em on the album:manny:

wow. look at yall trying to give passes. if they were ghostwritten songs for females. he has to change the him's to hers. thats part of it. you cant be so lazy to not change something that simple. thats pathetic and if that was the case. he surely doesnt deserve a $10 for a lazy mans album.

Daps
richard pryor was bisexual. he slept with transgenders and did not hide it. he is still celebrated for his talent. frank ocean has talent and a different style of music. i don't see why his career would be over

"After a night of drinking, flirting, kissing and dancing, I took Mitrasha home, where we did cocaine and got down to business."

"The next time we were together, Mitrasha forgot to do the tuck and fold. When I reached down, I discovered that she was actually a "he".
"For some reason, I didn't care. Either I wanted the nut too badly, I was too high to object, or I was as sexually confused as Mitrasha. It was probably a combination of all three reasons."

"Mitrasha and I carried on for several weeks. We even went out dancing at the "Daisy." I never kept him a secret"

"My best friend, for instance, knew I was fukking a dude, and a drop-dead gorgeous one at that. I even admitted doing something different was exciting. But after two weeks of being gay, enough was enough and I went back to life as a horny heterosexual."

"A while later, my best friend delivered a message from Mitrasha. He'd realized a lifelong dream and undergone a sex-change operation. Now biologically a woman, she wanted to get back together."

"I passed."

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
never gave a fukk about a nikka sexuality...its jus music..

our parents..jammed boy george, george michael..elton...rick james..prince..

I'm pretty sure most if not all of these artists sang about loving FEMALES.

Not trying to hear a man singing about making love to "him". :huhldup:

Superstar
Daps
How the fukk are y'all gonna assassinate his character before you've even heard the album?

Simps will be simps. :rudy:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
The article is reaching. He was probably just singing from a female's perspective. I've never liked when musicians did that (it's always a story about how they got raped and/or pregnant :why: ) , but it doesn't mean they're bisexual

But even if he was, I don't give a fukk about his personal life :yeshrug:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wow. look at yall trying to give passes. if they were ghostwritten songs for females. he has to change the him's to hers. thats part of it. you cant be so lazy to not change something that simple. thats pathetic and if that was the case. he surely doesnt deserve a $10 for a lazy mans album.

:what: No one is "giving him a pass".

You mean to tell me the internet is going crazy over one bytch who may not have even heard the lyrics in the right context :childplease:

concise

Veteran
Daps
This smells like jumping the gun and I'm disappointed that everyone's making assumptions. :thumbsdown:

never gave a fukk about a nikka sexuality...its jus music..

our parents..jammed boy george, george michael..elton...

even those homos never released a song aimed at a man.

:what: No one is "giving him a pass".

You mean to tell me the internet is going crazy over one bytch who may not have even heard the lyrics in the right context :childplease:

It's amazing.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Rick james, prince, richard pryor are not gay/bi. They were just weird/on coke.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The article is reaching. He was probably just singing from a female's perspective. I've never liked when musicians did that (it's always a story about how they got raped and/or pregnant :why: ) , but it doesn't mean they're bisexual

But even if he was, I don't give a fukk about his personal life :yeshrug:

this the song the article referring to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Story is pretty much copypasta from a few years back. I think Neyo or Chris Brown was the artist in question and people questioned the use of "him" in a love song. I think the explanation was that the song was written for a female artist but they kept it for themselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
c00ning invites homosexuality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2