So Frank Ocean Is Bisexual... Anyone Gonna Stop Checking For His Music?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I doubt, as a self respecting person, that he'd allign himself with OF since they throw around the word fakkit more than your average tea party CAC

OF got a lesbian in they group though, they also hinted at having a gay member. I always thought it was Mike G :wow:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this, he's been a ghostwriter for years.

I'm saying breh, its like these dudes haven't listened to any of the Lonny Breaux collection, because he has tracks on there that are clearly written from a female perspective.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as this nikka ain't singing about sucking dikk and taking it in the ass, what do I care about his sexual preference? :yeshrug:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
So, if he had lyrics like "i gave him my diiiiiiiiiiiiiick............he gave me his diiiiiiiiiiiiiick........we shared each other's diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick................boy we love that diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick:noah:"

That shyt would be cool for yall to listen to?:merchant:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, if he had lyrics like "i gave him my diiiiiiiiiiiiiick............he gave me his diiiiiiiiiiiiiick........we shared each other's diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick................boy we love that diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick:noah:"

:rudy:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
event7_ohio_rj_4162010.jpg

:pacspit:on the cock

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:

sounds plausible, they're the ones actually purchasing the album.

I mean, like dude said, he's been a ghostwriter way before he became famous, he's ghostwritten for Beyonce and other female artists. Could just be that some of the tracks on his new album were ghostwritten for female artists but sounded dope so he put em on the album:manny:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

remember..biggie was tombout suckin daddy dikk..

then when it came out he was ghostin 4 kim....it was ignored..

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitter is up in arms about this today (Frank Ocean became a trending topic) and it's all over the leak that on his new album Channel Orange, he speaks on love in a bisexual way. A lot of "hims" used instead of "hers" when talking about a person... and a lot of folks are saying they're done checking for him after this...

What do y'all think? Is Frank Ocean done as an artist or will people still give a shot?

The link is here that first broke the article: THIS IS MAX ONLINE » FRANK OCEAN REVEALS A LOT ON NEW ALBUM!
the cold part about it is lets say dude is being honest. half of us wont believe him because there are to many people trying to get CLICKS and Views based on publicity stunts. remember Lil B went all in with the "i'm gay" album. people are reachin real hard for attention nowadays.

he did that to see if he could attract enough attention to some news feed picks it up and then someone checks for his album.