So for all you fakkits that loved Havoc00 so much.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I always thought he was a pshyco... Think about it. He averaged 384 posts per day and that's with a 1 post every 60 second limit.

That means he made a post roughly every 4 minutes 24 hours a day 7 days a week with no breaks. :deadrose:

that nikka was like Samara with the posts

the_ring_samara.jpg

Daps
do you know how common that username is? dude was weird from what I have seen and would push the envelope with every subject but no way he was a racist or posted there.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I always thought he was a pshyco... Think about it. He averaged 384 posts per day and that's with a 1 post every 60 second limit.

That means he made a post roughly every 4 minutes 24 hours a day 7 days a week with no breaks. :deadrose:

the_ring_samara.jpg

:dead: @ the thought of someone posting that much.

His account was reset. When that happened it made his join date to be in March 2013 when he really joined in like April/May 2012. That made his posts per day way higher than it should be.

But anywhooo.... Damn Havoc, why you have to be all racist and shyt?
168u803.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

the_ring_samara.jpg

:wow:
Some of his antics were kind of annoying and it used confuse me why some folks used to ride for duke so hard [pause] it was like some sort of reverse :troll:.

But I aint think dude was that bad but nikkas needed to really check him more on his life decisions. Like being in your mid-20's, living in ur folks house with no goal, or aspirations of doing anything. :manny:

Daps
:wow:
Some of his antics were kind of annoying and it used confuse me why some folks used to ride for duke so hard [pause] it was like some sort of reverse :troll:.

But I aint think dude was that bad but nikkas needed to really check him more on his life decisions. Like being in your mid-20's, living in ur folks house with no goal, or aspirations of doing anything. :manny:

dude was not a racist though. dude shytted on everyone he came back with an alias that was like a essau = evil but failed but hes not on st0rmfr0nt. He just has a weird sense of humor and is a fukked up kid. But all the shyt he said he really lived.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

the_ring_samara.jpg

:laugh: @ those stats. shyt should be in one of those ESPN infographics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you :manny: Everybody shytted on me when he was around whenever I dared say anything against his ass. But I told you.
I dunno if havoc00 is a white supremacist, but he definitely was a boring and unfunny troll. I'm black and I visit st0rmfr0nt everyday. It's good to know what the enemy is thinking. MOST white people agree with the cacs at st0rmfr0nt. You :ufdup: if you disagree.