So for all you fakkits that loved Havoc00 so much.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
just because he post on a certain site doesnt make him a racist tho. nikkas so quick 2 label somebody a racist. Yall fakkits burn me up wit that shyt. He might be curios as to how racist white people think. I am a member to mad gay and tranny forums but at the same time i'm not out here letting my culo get popped and twerked in real life.

This nikka right here :thisnikka:

Couldn't even get through the whole thread

7297_3688.gif

:dead: I got some reading to do

Sugar

Banned
Daps
The quality of this board increased 10x when I put Havo, Tom, concise and Illuminatos on ignore.

:wtf: Why dont you like Concise breh? He's not a troll.

And Illuminatos is one of the funniest nikkas on here :russ:

Edit: Nvm I read where you said u got him confused with Observe.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
just because he post on a certain site doesnt make him a racist tho. nikkas so quick 2 label somebody a racist. Yall fakkits burn me up wit that shyt. He might be curios as to how racist white people think. I am a member to mad gay and tranny forums but at the same time i'm not out here letting my culo get popped and twerked in real life.

:dead:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
2 threads about havoc now...:whoa:

"If you admire somebody you should go ahead and tell'em....people never get teh flowers why they can still smell'em...":ohhh:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I think dude is really about that bum life. Loves forums...trolling and controversy.

Wasn't he mentally unstable?...He might actually be fond of 40s and chicken lol.

Any racist quotes from his st0rmfr0nt account?

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
I had to register an account on st0rmfr0nt because they got overrun at some point and you couldn't view the threads without an account. They have some interesting thoughts on people over there.

Who that in your avi tho?

:takedat:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

Quality troll post :obama: