So for all you fakkits that loved Havoc00 so much.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
For some reason i always got the impression that Havoc was probably raped by his step pops as a kid :manny:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
APN1gDb.png

:dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
just because he post on a certain site doesnt make him a racist tho. nikkas so quick 2 label somebody a racist. Yall fakkits burn me up wit that shyt. He might be curios as to how racist white people think. I am a member to mad gay and tranny forums but at the same time i'm not out here letting my culo get popped and twerked in real life.

:huhldup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just because hes a racist doesnt mean he hates black people. Hes probably just more comfortable around rednecks and white trash. His people.

:russ: Lousy cac.

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Just because hes a racist doesnt mean he hates black people. Hes probably just more comfortable around rednecks and white trash. His people.

That baby is so adorable!!

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant say I'm surprised :manny:

Havoc: I spend all day drinking 40 ounces, eating chicken wings, and fukking fat white women

the coli: :krs:

thats just an example, but it just seemed like he was trying too hard to be all the stereotypes that ignorant people have of black folk

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
OP what were you doing on st0rmfr0nt? :usure:

:rudy: I searched Havoc00 in google because I don't like that fakkit and wanted to find something to shyt on him with. Check my history - I have threads shytting on that fool dating back to August when everybody was on his dikk calling me a hater. And fukk you too - I don't like you either you hipster faq.:rudy:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just because he post on a certain site doesnt make him a racist tho. nikkas so quick 2 label somebody a racist. Yall fakkits burn me up wit that shyt. He might be curios as to how racist white people think. I am a member to mad gay and tranny forums but at the same time i'm not out here letting my culo get popped and twerked in real life.

Was gonna respond but then I saw who posted this:russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
We have some real idiots on this forum. Good grief. And nikkas still trying to low key support Havoc.....I see you.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
He just seems like one of those cacs who don't know how to act around black people cause he's scared as fukk worrying about getting the wrong reaction from us/them. fukk no, I'm not defending dude, he just comes out that way to me.

He's not really respected down at st0rmfr0nt that much, he knows they'll ban him with the quickness if he pulls any of the shyt he pulled here :stopitslime: