So for all you fakkits that loved Havoc00 so much.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
GODDAMN BOY you just EXPOSED a poster who is banned from this forum. the coli will never be the same again.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
just because he post on a certain site doesnt make him a racist tho. nikkas so quick 2 label somebody a racist. Yall fakkits burn me up wit that shyt. He might be curios as to how racist white people think. I am a member to mad gay and tranny forums but at the same time i'm not out here letting my culo get popped and twerked in real life.
:gag::laff:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nikka infiltrated the coli

just because he post on a certain site doesnt make him a racist tho. nikkas so quick 2 label somebody a racist. Yall fakkits burn me up wit that shyt. He might be curios as to how racist white people think. I am a member to mad gay and tranny forums but at the same time i'm not out here letting my culo get popped and twerked in real life.

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
He's not banned - just ran away like a bytch. Also, him and I had beef ever since I joined so fukk him and fukk you too. :birdman:

lmao @ having beef with slow adult that lives at his parents house :what: youre too damn gangsturrrrrr for me :birdman:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously i bet one of u nikkas is on there pretending to be him

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps

Are you a fakkit or not? :whoa:

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
same thing happened on sohh when jbo eleteced white poster "Urusmu" The King of jbo

later on we find out he was the guy who alerted those who we dont talk about

the-coli is nothing but a bunch of self hating black people, quick to worship and propel any white poster to the top

every white poster who has posted on sohh(post 2008 hacked) or the-coli gets special treatment

you would think this board would be anti-white with all this cac shyt and pseudo intellectual pro blacks... but all we got is a bunch white ass kissing negroes

the-coli consists of 90% self hating blacks

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

amazing post. this shyt should win a grammy, or an oscar or something like that

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
same thing happened on sohh when jbo eleteced white poster "Urusmu" The King of jbo

the-coli is nothing but a bunch of self hating black people, quick to worship and propel any white poster to the top

every white poster who has posted on sohh(post 2008 hacked) or the-coli gets special treatment

you would think this board would be anti-white with all this cac shyt and pseudo intellectual pro blacks but all we got is a bunch white ass kissing negroes

^I agree with this post everyone on here is so nice to me

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

you would think this board would be anti-white with all this cac shyt and pseudo intellectual pro blacks but all we got is a bunch white ass kissing negroes

Urusmu, the Polish dude from Philly? When and how was it found out that he alerted anybody?
:comeon: