So early consensus is the PlayStation show was just ok

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony stans gone say it was the best ever but shyt was kinda meh.

Sequels that we all knew were coming. Remasters, and Wolverine. None of it coming any time soon.
Bunch of CGI shyt.:smh:
It wasn;t the best ever but it was still better than all the other E3s. Considering Microsoft held back on their best titles they were the only one to come close.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It wasn;t the best ever but it was still better than all the other E3s. Considering Microsoft held back on their best titles they were the only one to come close.
Don’t see how you say that. Microsoft had more announcements. Showed more stuff coming soon and even the far away CGI stuff was a lot more detailed in showing what the game would be like.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t see how you say that. Microsoft had more announcements. Showed more stuff coming soon and even the far away CGI stuff was a lot more detailed in showing what the game would be like.

Yep, cause contraband showing a messy room, starfield showing a sandwich in a spaceship, redfall showing a bunch of cheeky dialogue, and outer worlds 2 making fun of the fact that they don’t ahve anything to show was “much more”,

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tip of the iceberg.

Microsoft blew their entire load for the next 5 years. Sony still got their best studios on stand by

Make shyt up brehs :mjlol:
We still don't know what Compulsion is doing(rumored to be 3rd person game), nor Coalition(Gears won't be their next game), or what inXile is working on.

Not too mention, there are rumored partnerships(Kojima) and more acquisitions down the pike.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shocked but I agree with the Xbots. I wasn't really impressed at all. They hyped this shyt up made me thinking I was gonna see a MGS Remake, TLOU Factions, FFVIIR pt 2, new Crash Bandicoot game and a next gen ish looking GOW and I got nothing.

KOTR I never played so it didn't move me.
Forspoken I already knew about.

Deathloop :snooze:

Project Eve looked okay.

I mean Spidey 2 and Wolverine were cool announcements but nothing gameplay-wise was shown that made me go :ohlawd:

God of War underwhelmed me looking like a DLC to God of War 2018.

GT 7 looks good but I'm not that into circuit racers.

The rest was meh. This year's E3/conferences was overall :trash: imo.

The top pony has spoken :wow:
Hold this L Sony stans :umad:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
And yet Sony’s 2022 line up is looking stacked.:mjlol:

Yall say insomniac being locked to marvel IP is horrible but they literally went to SIE/Disney to pitch that wolverine game themselves. It’s their dream project

The biggest game released next year is going to be Starfield. Forza Motorsport should be released next year. Redfall is next year. Microsoft has kept things close to the vest. Why? Because we've chided them about showing cgi consistently. A lot of things should be playable next year if not ready to go.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The biggest game released next year is going to be Starfield. Forza Motorsport should be released next year. Redfall is next year. Microsoft has kept things close to the vest. Why? Because we've chided them about showing cgi consistently. A lot of things should be playable next year if not ready to go.

what benefit of the doubt have they earned?

that shytfest they were going to release at launch last year with Halo Infinite? And the shyt STILL not shipping complete a year later? :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which Sony studio working on a game we don’t know about?

Almost all of them :dwillhuh:

• Firewalk
  • Firesprite
  • Suckerpunch next game
  • Deviation
  • haven
  • Bluepoint
  • Pixelopus
  • London Studio
  • Team Asobi
  • Santa Monicas other team (Cory Barlogs)
  • Neil Druckmanns team at Naughty Dog
  • Housemarque
  • Media Molecules next game
  • Guerrilla games second (next) game
  • What xdev japan is working on
Etc.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

What reality are you living in? They got games announced int 2026