So early consensus is the PlayStation show was just ok

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Or you can buy the version with all that included with enhanced visuals a year after release as a launch title for the PS6 :hubie:
200.gif

I'll cop it now. then years later when i feel like the game is dated and they make a remaster on ps6 with everything included for just a $30 upgrade, i'll cop again
Mafia definitive edition :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
spider-man 2
knights of the old republic
wolverine
god of war

…will all be preordered…I’d preorder spider-man 2 this very second if I could…would like a release date for KOTOR tho

Add on Forspoken and that Korean anime babe murder game. And same

And again, there’s mad sony studios (the majority) that haven’t announced what they’re working on yet including the 4 partner studios and firesprite that they just bought.

And PSVR2 release next year and those games

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Korean anime babe murder game.

what game is this?

maybe I should just watch the whole presentation…I only went in the threads y’all bumped/made yesterday after the event…seems like I still missed a lot of info tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
what game is this?

maybe I should just watch the whole presentation…I only went in the threads y’all bumped/made yesterday after the event…seems like I still missed a lot of info tho

Project eve

Naw, aint no reason to watch the entire showcase just look through the threads made yesterday

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It was dope 4 out of 5. Project Eve has game of the year potential but the trailer had a lot of quick cuts though.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Sony stans gone say it was the best ever but shyt was kinda meh.

Sequels that we all knew were coming. Remasters, and Wolverine. None of it coming any time soon.
Bunch of CGI shyt.:smh:

That was my thinking post conference. I don't care for an Alan Wake remaster. I beat it on the Xbox 360. I don't want a KOTOR remake, I beat the original on the OG Xbox. Now that I've had time to think about it, I wish wolverine was a one and done proposition but we know it isn't. It's almost criminal to have a development studio as good as insomniac is to work on properties that aren't even their's and this is what they are going to be doing for the next few years so something original from them is at least six years out, if it even comes to fruition.

This was a 'we got you, but just not right now' conference.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a PS5 im just not blown away by the showcase.

Notice I didn't post in the thread...

It was def good, especially if you been missing the over the shoulder cinematic games or just super cinematic games...

nothing looked particularly fun, nor did anything seem like it was actually coming soon...
Shocked but I agree with the Xbots. I wasn't really impressed at all. They hyped this shyt up made me thinking I was gonna see a MGS Remake, TLOU Factions, FFVIIR pt 2, new Crash Bandicoot game and a next gen ish looking GOW and I got nothing.

KOTR I never played so it didn't move me.
Forspoken I already knew about.

Deathloop :snooze:

Project Eve looked okay.

I mean Spidey 2 and Wolverine were cool announcements but nothing gameplay-wise was shown that made me go :ohlawd:

God of War underwhelmed me looking like a DLC to God of War 2018.

GT 7 looks good but I'm not that into circuit racers.

The rest was meh. This year's E3/conferences was overall :trash: imo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That was my thinking post conference. I don't care for an Alan Wake remaster. I beat it on the Xbox 360. I don't want a KOTOR remake, I beat the original on the OG Xbox. Now that I've had time to think about it, I wish wolverine was a one and done proposition but we know it isn't. It's almost criminal to have a development studio as good as insomniac is to work on properties that aren't even their's and this is what they are going to be doing for the next few years so something original from them is at least six years out, if it even comes to fruition.

This was a 'we got you, but just not right now' conference.

And yet Sony’s 2022 line up is looking stacked.:mjlol:

Yall say insomniac being locked to marvel IP is horrible but they literally went to SIE/Disney to pitch that wolverine game themselves. It’s their dream project