So early consensus is the PlayStation show was just ok

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a PS5 im just not blown away by the showcase.

Notice I didn't post in the thread...

It was def good, especially if you been missing the over the shoulder cinematic games or just super cinematic games...

nothing looked particularly fun, nor did anything seem like it was actually coming soon...
I got you fam…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think I have to accept that indies and smaller/mid size and new ips have more of what I like and am looking for in games nowadays.

I’ve always loved both. Like 90% of the time i watch indie movies or foreign flicks, but they can’t really replace a big marvel movie. Sony 1st party games are my marvel movie equivalents to games.

They are events

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I just wish something else would've gotten that time Deathloop got:francis:

I would've gave Kena that spot.

Other than that im sold. Forspoken is definitely on my radar now, and that last section of the show with the Playstation studio games was multiple nukes fired back to back.

And Sony got more shyt cooking that hasn't even been announced yet.

We won today :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just wish something else would've gotten that time Deathloop got:francis:

I would've gave Kena that spot.

Other than that im sold. Forspoken is definitely on my radar now, and that last section of the show with the Playstation studio games was multiple nukes fired back to back.

And Sony got more shyt cooking that hasn't even been announced yet.

We won today :yeshrug:
Oh yeah, victory for sure...
Even this hating ass nikka couldn't even bring himself to say the show was bad. :russ:

They must've knocked that shyt out of the park :ahh:
He don't even know, as long as somebody online seems excited then it must have been out the park :blessed:

What you happy for, the year 2024 :bryan:

Now if X-Men 4yrs from now is enough for you to look the other way then you didn't win. You're choosing to CONTINUE LOSING :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Like I said, you better hope Halo Infinite is a 95 on Metacritic or it's gonna be lights out for all y'all xbots' posting careers
I don't need the collective opinions of fanboys and haters, I'm my own man and then internet doesn't affect my decision making like it does the rest of you :hhh:

I'm not the traditional Halo head, liked it early on but didn't care for the franchise as a whole after H2. Reach brought me back, H5 was the best ever imo (multiplayer) and Halo infinite is even better. We already played it, campaign could be total trash, the most important genre in videogaming is the first person shooter and Halo is THEE PREMIER FPS EXPERIENCE IN EXISTENCE TODAY :ufdup:

You over here holding out hope that it's not great is fukkin hilarious. We take flight again on the 24th :banderas:

And while God of war looks like a PS4 game and isn't coming until 2023, Halo looks next gen and is 120fps and releases very soon. No metacritic score changes that...

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I don't need the collective opinions of fanboys and haters, I'm my own man and then internet doesn't affect my decision making like it does the rest of you :hhh:

I'm not the traditional Halo head, liked it early on but didn't care for the franchise as a whole after H2. Reach brought me back, H5 was the best ever imo (multiplayer) and Halo infinite is even better. We already played it, campaign could be total trash, the most important genre in videogaming is the first person shooter and Halo is THEE PREMIER FPS EXPERIENCE IN EXISTENCE TODAY :ufdup:

You over here holding out hope that it's not great is fukkin hilarious. We take flight again on the 24th :banderas:

And while God of war looks like a PS4 game and isn't coming until 2023, Halo looks next gen and is 120fps and releases very soon. No metacritic score changes that...
Juelzing already. See you on release day :salute:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
spider-man 2
knights of the old republic
wolverine
god of war

…will all be preordered…I’d preorder spider-man 2 this very second if I could…would like a release date for KOTOR tho
same, and i'm copping $30 dlc for each one. plus paying and extra $20 for the premium editions.
Plus i still got other ps exclusive to look forward when i finished with these like FF7 part 2, whatever next Naughty Dog game comes out, and GOT 2.
Include the standard cross gen titles that are a yearly cop and thats a half console generation worth of games for me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
same, and i'm copping $30 dlc for each one. plus paying and extra $20 for the premium editions.
Plus i still got other ps exclusive to look forward when i finished with these like FF7 part 2, whatever next Naughty Dog game comes out, and GOT 2.
Include the standard cross gen titles that are a yearly cop and thats a half console generation worth of games for me.

ya that’s true spidey 2 and wolverine will definitely have future DLC