So early consensus is the PlayStation show was just ok

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Shocked but I agree with the Xbots. I wasn't really impressed at all. They hyped this shyt up made me thinking I was gonna see a MGS Remake, TLOU Factions, FFVIIR pt 2, new Crash Bandicoot game and a next gen ish looking GOW and I got nothing.

KOTR I never played so it didn't move me.
Forspoken I already knew about.

Deathloop :snooze:

Project Eve looked okay.

I mean Spidey 2 and Wolverine were cool announcements but nothing gameplay-wise was shown that made me go :ohlawd:

God of War underwhelmed me looking like a DLC to God of War 2018.

GT 7 looks good but I'm not that into circuit racers.

The rest was meh. This year's E3/conferences was overall :trash: imo.
@Rekkapryde come join us brother :youngsabo:
PS5 so far:

• Horizon Forbidden West
  • Sifu
  • Grand Turismo 7
  • Stray
  • Final Fantasy 16
  • Forspoken
  • God of War Ragnarok
  • Ghost Wire Tokyo
Xbox so far:

• Redfall
  • Starfield
So you clearly don't follow Xbox news if you can only name 2 games
Yep, cause contraband showing a messy room, starfield showing a sandwich in a spaceship, redfall showing a bunch of cheeky dialogue, and outer worlds 2 making fun of the fact that they don’t ahve anything to show was “much more”,
You say this while simultaneously getting excited over wolverine and everything else that was cgi only :yawn:
what benefit of the doubt have they earned?

that shytfest they were going to release at launch last year with Halo Infinite? And the shyt STILL not shipping complete a year later? :scust:
So Halo isn't shipping this year or are you bummed out coop won't be ready for launch? Funny you discredit the possible game of the year because of a single feature you yourself could care less about. Battlefield 6 won't even have a campaign and will cost $10 more. You not upset over that are you? :camby:
Stalker 2 will be out on PlayStation the same year. :mjlol:

And i haven’t seen a 2022 date for Motorsport yet. Just sayin
You don't have a release date for the majority of games you named :stopitslime:
What has Xbox done over the last decade to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Playstation has more than earned it by delivering. Can't say the same for Xbox
Phil Spencer: "We will make sure the X/S generation has more exclusive software than Sonys bytchass”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Rekkapryde come join us brother :youngsabo:

So you clearly don't follow Xbox news if you can only name 2 games

You say this while simultaneously getting excited over wolverine and everything else that was cgi only :yawn:

So Halo isn't shipping this year or are you bummed out coop won't be ready for launch? Funny you discredit the possible game of the year because of a single feature you yourself could care less about. Battlefield 6 won't even have a campaign and will cost $10 more. You not upset over that are you? :camby:

You don't have a release date for the majority of games you named :stopitslime:

Phil Spencer: "We will make sure the X/S generation has more exclusive software than Sonys bytchass”

where lying is MAND-A-TORY!!!!!!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
where lying is MAND-A-TORY!!!!!!!!
When does redfall release?
God of war releases on what date, not year, what date?
ghost wire Tokyo

You have no idea when most of not all them titles release. And if you think Microsoft would show off Forza now when they promoting Forza horizon is mind-blowing. Because basically we have too much to show all at once. That's the truth, you know how many studios we got working. E3 2018 they introduced them to you. We have you much to show and you wanted penalize us for that? :laff:

Ok, we have 2 games :umad: