So do we all agree that Seinfeld is the GOAT tv sitcom?

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it really that good?

Cos I've got them all but never watched it, what's the best season?

Edit: I watched the first season once, but never got into it like that.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts definitely on top of my list. I still have my dvr set to record the reruns and watch it about every night at some point. Side note, what the fukk is stopping them from all gettin back together and doin another season or somethin? Can you imagine the money they would make and the ratings that shyt would pull? I mean shyts changed so much since they ended it there would be endless amounts of new storylines they could come up with. I know thats not gonna happen, but Ive always wondered why they dont bring back old sitcoms after awhile with fresh shyt to do shows about.

They kinda got bavk together on curb, it was funny.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
The first 8 years of The Simpsons>>>Seinfeld's 8 years. If FOX hadn't propped up the Simpson's corpse for all these years it wouldn't even be a discussion :yeshrug:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The first 8 years of The Simpsons>>>Seinfeld's 8 years. If FOX hadn't propped up the Simpson's corpse for all these years it wouldn't even be a discussion :yeshrug:

Man, I think the Simpsons from season 2 till about season 9 or 10 is probably the best animated show ever.

Around the 12th season it started to fall off. By the 14th or so it wasn't even worth watching any more. And after that, it has become so lame, its unbelievable. They still got a gem episode now and then but I stopped watching altogether around the 18th season or so.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Man, I think the Simpsons from season 2 till about season 9 or 10 is probably the best animated show ever.

Around the 12th season it started to fall off. By the 14th or so it wasn't even worth watching any more. And after that, it has become so lame, its unbelievable. They still got a gem episode now and then but I stopped watching altogether around the 18th season or so.

Same here, breh. :smh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah, I can't agree. I've watched like 20 full episodes of Seinfeld trying to see the greatness and I don't see it..

Its a good soild show, but I have never laughed out loud watching it... I would say I just couldn't relate but I've watch other "white" sitcoms that I found to be funnier

For those talking about the office, I agree the UK version is better and very dope.

The US verison was weak when it started because they basically tried to mimic all of the UK episodes the first 2 seasons and put an american twist on it.

It got alot better on the 3rd season and after that..

But once Michael Scott left it ended. I don't even count last season and the current one

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
season 1 of the jeffersons > season 1 of seinfeld...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seinfield was practically untouchable after the first season. Alot it is some real genius shyt....it's unmarred in history like Married with Children and Martin