So do we all agree that Seinfeld is the GOAT tv sitcom?

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The UK Office has always been way better to me. I saw a couple of episodes of the 1st American season and I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I need to give it another chance, I dunno.

As for Seinfeld, I have never seen a single episode. Not one. Same for Curb Your Enthusiasm and most other sitcoms named in this thread.

Start on season 2 of the US office, it became its own show, it was good for 5 or 6 seasons.

Also, checkout eastbound and down, it's crack.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
For one, you can't even get the whole Coli to agree that the sky is blue.

Second, HELLLLLLLLLLL NAH to Seinfeld being the best sitcom ever. It's not even the best white sitcom ever.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Yes. Seinfeld is the indisputable GOAT sitcom. If you say otherwise you are lying to yourself.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Start on season 2 of the US office, it became its own show, it was good for 5 or 6 seasons.

Also, checkout eastbound and down, it's crack.

Cool, I will try to check them out.

I saw this one day while flipping through channels on the American office and it was funny to me, made me :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For one, you can't even get the whole Coli to agree that the sky is blue.

Second, HELLLLLLLLLLL NAH to Seinfeld being the best sitcom ever. It's not even the best white sitcom ever.

That 70s show and Frasier are my favorite white comedy sitcoms

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I don't watch those many sitcoms when I think of it. Two And A Half Men is probably my favorite white sitcom. Its fallen off but I still watch it.

As for black sitcoms? I think I would probably go with Fresh Prince or The Steve Harvey show.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
The US office didn't really become good until season 2, :to: and it had a glorious run until that tragic 8th season. :wow: I haven't even seen any episodes from season 9.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, from what I've seen, he can be funny.

He ain't f*cking with David Brent the Gawd tho!

David Brent had waaaay too much swag. He was the epitome of awkward swag. Just make u feel awkward only watching :laugh:

Yeah, but Brent was like a real character that could actually be someone you know, Michael is more cartoony, as is the US office as a whole.

Still a decent show though.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
:wtf: at people saying seinfeld has no replay value. seinfelds whole style was basically real life situations that you can encounter til today, spun in a funny way. stuff like dating the virgin, lying to get bytches, lying to get jobs, sleeping on the job, trying to get out of a relationship etc etc etc

a lot of other shows don't have nearly the same replay value.