So do we all agree that Seinfeld is the GOAT tv sitcom?

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
/
that 70's show some of the least replay value. a lot of those situations were pointed more at teenage kids so really i don't fukk with it like that anymore.

fraiser always was and always will be garbage to me. :pachaha:

Frasier won 37 prime time emmy awards :leostare:

That 70s show has low replay value? :wtf:

Your taste comes across as garbage

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
lol @ some of the responses in this thread. nothing is fukking with Seinfeld. nothing.

there is not a single show out there, especially shyt like Martin (other than maybe the early years of the simpsons) that has as much replay value

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Never rocked with seinfled like that,
curb, martin, fresh prince are all better

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seinfield is prolly the show i can watch the most of, prolly cause they went to more locations than other comedies, never really felt stale out side of Jerrys apartment.

Other wise, martin is the goat comedy. Everytime that ish come on my stomach hurt from laughing

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I never liked seinfeld, it just didnt appeal to me. Maybe I'd like it more now that I'm older but I could not get into it.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
yea I never got into Seinfeld either... Its that dry understated comedy. I like the deep belly laugh in your face comedy

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Seinfeld is sarcastic NY humor and Im from GA but still find it funny. Its a tie between Martin. Like 1a and 1b and you can put either one ahead of each other and I wouldn't be mad. They both have great replay value which is probably why they are still shown alot.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i aint watched not one episode of that cac show . was there even any black people on there, any black extras? damn was there any black people workin on the set?

Daps
shyts definitely on top of my list. I still have my dvr set to record the reruns and watch it about every night at some point. Side note, what the fukk is stopping them from all gettin back together and doin another season or somethin? Can you imagine the money they would make and the ratings that shyt would pull? I mean shyts changed so much since they ended it there would be endless amounts of new storylines they could come up with. I know thats not gonna happen, but Ive always wondered why they dont bring back old sitcoms after awhile with fresh shyt to do shows about.