So do we all agree that Seinfeld is the GOAT tv sitcom?

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: at people saying seinfeld has no replay value. seinfelds whole style was basically real life situations that you can encounter til today, spun in a funny way. stuff like dating the virgin, lying to get bytches, lying to get jobs, sleeping on the job, trying to get out of a relationship etc etc etc

a lot of other shows don't have nearly the same replay value.

So other comedy sitcoms arent based on real life situations that you can encounter daily? :what:

This argument from Seinfeld fans is getting tiring/

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
season 2 and 3 of US the office is probably GOAT. :wow: at that shyt

that fukking writers strike fukked with season 4, they had to make all them double episodes and stuff IIRC but 2 and 3 are television history

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no. not really. find me another sitcom that had an episode like "the contest"

Frasier and That 70s show were based on real life situations. I can go on with the list of shows.

The question should be which comedy sitcoms arent based on real life situations? :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Frasier and That 70s show were based on real life situations. I can go on with the list of shows.

The question should be which comedy sitcoms arent based on real life situations? :shaq2:

that 70's show some of the least replay value. a lot of those situations were pointed more at teenage kids so really i don't fukk with it like that anymore.

fraiser always was and always will be garbage to me. :pachaha:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
that 70's show some of the least replay value. a lot of those situations were pointed more at teenage kids so really i don't fukk with it like that anymore.

fraiser always was and always will be garbage to me. :pachaha:
That 70's Show has high replay value.

To answer this thread...NO :birdman:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I've found that a lot of times you have to be from NY to really relate to some of the classic Seinfeld episodes. I was talking to this chick from my office about Seinfeld, and she mentioned how there were certain episodes that she just didn't get, like when they was all riding the subway, especially that part where Kramer and that one dude started scrapping for the left behind newspaper, and when George and that other nikka was beefing over the parking space. I never really checked for Seinfeld when it was regularly run, but I really got down once it was syndicated.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I've found that a lot of times you have to be from NY to really relate to some of the classic Seinfeld episodes. I was talking to this chick from my office about Seinfeld, and she mentioned how there were certain episodes that she just didn't get, like when they was all riding the subway, especially that part where Kramer and that one dude started scrapping for the left behind newspaper, and when George and that other nikka was beefing over the parking space. I never really checked for Seinfeld when it was regularly run, but I really got down once it was syndicated.

This maybe true.

Seinfeld is some NY shyt.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
You're an idiot if u even think the office is a top ten sitcom of all time. IMO the goat sitcom is the Cosby Show

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
season 2 and 3 of US the office is probably GOAT. :wow: at that shyt

that fukking writers strike fukked with season 4, they had to make all them double episodes and stuff IIRC but 2 and 3 are television history

Season 4 was great IMO up until the writers strike. When they came back from the strike midseason it seemed like it was never the same.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seinfeld is my favorite show ever and no other show even come close to it. I started watching it when I was in junior high and even then I found it funny but as an adult watching these repeats, it's just so much funnier and clever. Seinfeld is definitely very NY, that snarky type humor, situational type comedy that I can relate to. The way everything ties together during an episode is just amazing. I think that a lot of people may not find seinfeld funny at first, but you have to really watch a couple of episodes to get into it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don't understand how anyone can not like Seinfeld.

:what:

Every single episode is great.

No other show can say that.

These Cats don't want to hear you. Talking about no replay value. I just saw "the race" episode last night, and I've seen at least 3 times. Still as funny as ever. Gotta be a top 5 eps of the series.