So Derrick Jaxn used to be chubby

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s good he got skinny and still found it possible to respect women. Most men can’t balance that. Good for him!!!
Lying and being a Pander Bear is not respecting their intelligence.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
But not their vagina, so that’s a good start. All women want is a man that “gets it”, even if he’s lying. :manny: He has a good hustle for himself being ripped and respectful of women. I’ll take it.
But when I told the Coli that “game” was nothing more than lying in a way that sounds good.....

But also that it’s not really lying cause women are not dumb... and they know you spitting game. But they just want to see the effort and hear the pretty things you say......

nikkas told me I had no idea what I was talking about

:hhh:

Typical Simp

Chivalry is alive!
Daps
Reppin
The friendzone
As long as this gentleman and other men are catering to women and putting them above their own needs, that is all that matters.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But not their vagina, so that’s a good start. All women want is a man that “gets it”, even if he’s lying. :manny: He has a good hustle for himself being ripped and respectful of women. I’ll take it.

I think it’s good he got skinny and still found it possible to respect women. Most men can’t balance that. Good for him!!!

:mjlol: