So Derrick Jaxn used to be chubby

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of y’all are lol. Better to be duped into a good experience than a horrible one.
This is true but youre promoting narcissism and its interesting that you as a woman like that. My former homie put me onto game about chicks. nikka was the perfect gentleman to women but not on a weak nikka tip. Then he just flipped the script when they fell in love :dead:
And they still loved him based on the feeling he gave at the beggining. So i see what you mean. If nikkas gonna be full of shyt atleast let him treat you like a queen for awhile :pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lies are lies. Y’all cool with nikkas lying to a woman’s detriment, but not her benefit?
Can you show proof that Im specifically cool with it. I've never said such my friend. I tell people all the time you don't have to lie on and IRL when it comes to girls and dudes that know me for real,will vouch for that. I can't control them just like I can't control you but I tell them my pov on it when this stuff comes up.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Instead of raising their worth and being seen as valuable by men. Women rather be mediocre/subpar and just find a finesser that will lie to them. Lazy
In fairness we could say the same about a lot of dudes too regarding the first sentence. Online won't let us get to the real but we see the most vocal crybabies of either gender I'd bet most of them if you see them offline you'd quickly see why they're complaining.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meaning can be born out of delusion.

Most women are generally inclined to

lean towards right brain thinking.The

region of emotion & fantasy.If you want

to become a devastating player, take a

drama/theater class.Improve your acting/

improvisational skills.There's charm &

magnetism to be found in those fields.

At the end of the day, "entertainment" is

a quintessential element in the law of

attraction.Especially in superficial, shallow

societies like our own for the most part.

The whole world is a theater of games

& stage shows being played out before

your eyes.Republicans/Democrats/Senate

etc..etc...All theater.Women are unique

because they stay in costume.Wigs,

extensions, makeup, and other illusory

type sorcery.Stage ready..So it's not

surprising they'd take to a charade on

two legs(Full of shyt men) and find

themselves bedazzled.Until the act gets

old & the actor becomes interchangeable.

New actor playing the same character.

AKA "My type".It shouldn't make you

heartless, tho.Play the game with class.

Have compassion & principles.Standards.

Just to splice a lil bit of reality into the

staging.Her 3rd eye won't catch it in

frame, but she'll be familiar when it hits

by the end of the drama.Might even

applaud you for it.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Most of y’all are lol. Better to be duped into a good experience than a horrible one.
Fair enough. I get it.
Welcome to the mind of women breh:russ:.....some ol' i dont care if your a married man already....just dont treat me like a ho mentality
It's one of those things that you know, but still get shocked when a woman admits it with no reservations.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Only the ones they want to fukk. Derrick makes us all feel special and valued. Bless his hustle!!! It’s refreshing.
If being lied to and finessed is refreshing, you're in for a rude awakening. Hearing and taking heed to the inconvenient truth could save you from becoming an old cougar getting ran through by coli aged nikkas.
Do better brehettes
:snoop: