So Derrick Jaxn used to be chubby

TonySavage

All Star
Daps
I think it’s good he got skinny and still found it possible to respect women. Most men can’t balance that. Good for him!!!
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think it’s good he got skinny and still found it possible to respect women. Most men can’t balance that. Good for him!!!

What Makes this statement even more comedic is that she was trying to rub this Derek dude in y’all’s faces as the prototype of a Who a man should be as the pillar of male conduct.
:deadrose::deadrose:
Karma takes no losses - what a difference a year makes. @Wild self :coffee::stylin:
Kr1onA.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s life :manny:. Imagine if you could post based on what would happen in the future. :russ: y’all are weird af.
Everyone else is “weird” but this chick was caping for a bipolar beta manboy serial cheater for 2 years finessing errrrybody. Nahhhhhh hold that LLL.

Not at anytime did she stop to ask herself why this dude was always broadcasting from the confines of his vehicle ALL the time. Duhhhh. Idk - like maybe he was hiding something.
:beli::dead:

A man flexing his thigh muscles and hip bones, styling and profiling like a whole instathot- posted up in his car, never talking about his is own relationshyt. at no time did the red flags pop up??
:skip::beli:
Added to the fact that she is part of the bitter brigade segment of the coli that blames you men for her wrong choices in men.
I’m crying :damn::laff:
This is how she looks in this thread right now:
plane.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes it makes you the villain because an honorable man would have just deaded it but you allowed it to linger on until she gave the ultimatum and then you played the, “Well, its not you but me card.”

You had no problem keeping her strung along while the p*ssy was on deck. But I don’t find that surprising by your last comment since it appears that you see women as a commodity.

Furthermore you can work on your career all you want but if the most high seems fit to snatch that shyt from up under you in the blink of an eye there won’t be anything you can do about it pleighboi.

:yeshrug:

I’m a former and DELIVERED womanizer myself so I know all the tricks to keep women strung along.

Thank God I grew the fucc up!

^^^^^^
Ok Derek Jaxn, you’re making a whole lot of assumptions and accusations against him. But I notice that you never even bothered to ask about her contributions, her mindset and why he didn’t feel committed to her, as well as her career progression or lack thereof. If you going to tell it, then fukkin be impartial before making judgement calls. Talking about “delivert”, shyt I wouldn’t respect you out the gate because you sound like a repressed faggit with bytchmade tendencies who learned his talking points from his bitter babysitter aunties.

There is a lot that he can do about his career direction; which is why he was creating opportunities for himself. When there are setbacks, God doesn’t let us linger in failure, which is possibly divine intervention as to why she’s not in the picture anymore; he could be blessed with a woman that values him as a man in ways that she did not. You’re not the moral authority.

called it- back in 2019
giphy.gif

So much for reading the future huh @Rawtid??

c8099eda3fb79f5ddff48ee5d98bc0af.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only the ones they want to fukk. Derrick makes us all feel special and valued. Bless his hustle!!! It’s refreshing.
Oh shyt- I didn’t see this comment. Oh. MY. GAWD-AH!!!! Dumb bytch speak for yourself !! Fuk do you mean “US” ???!!!!
:damn::damn::laff::laff: