So Derrick Jaxn used to be chubby

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the mind of women breh:russ:.....some ol' i dont care if your a married man already....just dont treat me like a ho mentality
:lolbron:So it’s better to be lied to and treated like shyt than to be lied to and told you’re the prize and you deserve a good man regardless of the type of woman you are? Lol God forbid women get lied to in a good way.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh he probably respect that too just the money more. If a dude is lying he doesn't get it but if you're happy with an actor who am I to stop your happiness.
Lies are lies. Y’all cool with nikkas lying to a woman’s detriment, but not her benefit?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He actually disrespects y’all by sending you to the abyss. He’s a hustler, he don’t give a fukk about y’all :dead:
Lol None of y’all do. But again, y’all ok with dudes lying when it ultimately hurts women but not if it falsely inflates them.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eh, most men lie. Even what you feel they “need” to hear is a slight stretch of the truth. Men aren’t usually 100% honest with women unless they don’t feel any way about them. I’m happy you’re “fukking the shyt” out of them though. A man’s first sign of respecting you appears to be his willingness to put his dikk in you and y’all probably believe women feel valued by this.

It’s just how we are built. A man is first attracted by physical appearance and other feelings can develop from there. So it’s not a sign of respect, but a sign of attraction that a man wants to stick his dikk inside of you.

And it’s a lot of men out here that don’t lie. Like ain’t no need for me to lie. Every woman I fukk with know I’m a bachelor. I don’t come out and tell them but I don’t hide the fact. They usually say some shyt like I know you be fukking all kind of hoes. And I tell them yes, but not as many as you think. What I need to lie for?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:lolbron:So it’s better to be lied to and treated like shyt than to be lied to and told you’re the prize and you deserve a good man regardless of the type of woman you are? Lol God forbid women get lied to in a good way.
I agree with you.... i be capping like Jaxn:russ:Because like him im full of shyt and come off as prince charming