So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jingle Cruise made money...Skyscraper..that was a long time ago..wtf..Baywatch lost...but he's ultra successful in everything he touches...no one in Hollywood is seeing him. Got A listers prarically begging Marvel for roles...lol
Not talking about the money they made, Just saying they weren't good period :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not talking about the money they made, Just saying they weren't good period :manny:
What's been good on the movie circuit? Marvel movies getting bashed..Will Smith still sucks..Robert Downey Jr ain't putting nothing out..Kevin Hart don't matter..Elizabeth Olsen is doing good on Max but thats Max....

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No doubt financially he's beyond set. But with him, it's the public image. He's racked up more L's than W's lately. Black Adam, sitcom cancelled, XFL had to merge to stay afloat. He hasn't dropped a movie since Black Adam so we dont know what his box office power still is right now. But he had to go kiss and make up with Vin to get back into Fast & Furious, and then jump back onto WWE once they got red-hot.

I think he misplayed his hand. He's been hovering over the last several WM's on some "will he or won't he" shyt but he waited too long. The time to do it was when they were running Brock-Roman over and over again. He timed it perfectly when he came back to face Cena. This time he missed the mark.
There is no time to do it...the only reason Reigns had that belt was for this match... u forgot that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yes, the 5% of Americans who use Twitter regularly and an even smaller percentage of that 5% that make up most tweet will force a billion dollar company's hand.

:deadrose:

Remember, they already sold out Wrestlemania :troll: why should they change anything?
The many he is referring to is those within the company he spoke to.

Last edited:
Daps
Might be time to bring back Hollywood Rock. :wow:

That’s not gonna happen because the man simply doesn’t have “it” anymore.

The Rock (babyface or heel) is dead. What we see now is DJ trying to play as The Rock, but he can’t remember—or what is more likely the truth—simply refuses, to have an actual personality anymore.

When Cena appears, he’s still Cena. Austin‘s still Austin. Hoegan is still a hoe.

But The Rock ain’t The Rock no mo’. :mjcry:

When DJ shows up nowadays, what does he do? He walks out, does that Brock bounce, and shows he has goosebumps. That's not cool (at all), and I never recall seeing him doing anything like that back then.

Speaking of cool, he damn sure doesn't dress "cool" anymore either. He dresses like a has-been never-was ex football player, turned bitter cop on his day off (aka Hobbs).

Even though I thought the vest & leather pants he wore during his Hollywood Rock phase was silly, it made sense because *I* believed that the character believed it was "cool".

The last time I can recall DJ looking cool while performing was Pain & Gain.

(The versace shirts with the bad ass beard) :wow:

But that guy is gone, what we see now is someone who plays it safe because of his Q-score. What we see now is an out of breath, hot water bottle dressed in blue lives matter garb that does a half hearted amateur nostalgia bit that the people go crazy for, because of what he used to be.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I watch it all bro

Been tappin back in with TNA recently. Even going to a GCW event tonight because AJ looked out. The minute I get real tight about this stuff, I remind myself that it’s a muhfukkin tv show and suddenly it doesn’t seem that important anymore lol
What’s on the card for GCW? I haven’t watched them since that show they hyped up big time two years ago that ended up being a steaming pile of shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What's been good on the movie circuit? Marvel movies getting bashed..Will Smith still sucks..Robert Downey Jr ain't putting nothing out..Will Smith is a joke..Kevin Hart don't matter..Elizabeth Olsen is doing good on Max but thats Max....
I'm talking about The Rock. It's ok to criticize your favorites when it is warranted.

He's one of my favorite actors, But has been dropping mid shyt recently. It is what it is :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What’s on the card for GCW? I haven’t watched them since that show they hyped up big time two years ago that ended up being a steaming pile of shyt.

Chris Bey and Alex Hammerstone are both wrestling singles matches, and Nemeth is facing Cardona

I really have no idea who the rest of these cats even are, but I’ll be there lol

Kinda bummed homie who does all the cartwheels isn’t wrestling. He’s actually pretty ill despite his gimmick being some Chikara levels of cartoon shyt