So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, the 5% of Americans who use Twitter regularly and an even smaller percentage of that 5% that make up most tweet will force a billion dollar company's hand.

:deadrose:

Remember, they already sold out Wrestlemania :troll: why should they change anything?
i don’t think they could force something as big as pulling the rock from the main event, but don’t act like WWE hasn’t reacted to twitter backlash before

as someone pointed out, Rock likes to be liked for his own appearance/branding reasons tho. if he senses the people being too against him, I wouldn’t put it past him to pull out on his own.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yes, the 5% of Americans who use Twitter regularly and an even smaller percentage of that 5% that make up most tweet will force a billion dollar company's hand.

Remember, they already sold out Wrestlemania :troll: why should they change anything?
Why some of yall do this stupid shyt?

You really think its only 5% of Americans who use Twitter, IG, Youtube, Google, & Tiktok....? :leostare:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This is why I'm glad I don't watch WWE outside of PLEs. Hell, maybe won't even do that anymore if they don't clean house of their sex traffickers and the people who helped cover it up.
I watch it all bro

Been tappin back in with TNA recently. Even going to a GCW event tonight because AJ looked out. The minute I get real tight about this stuff, I remind myself that it’s a muhfukkin tv show and suddenly it doesn’t seem that important anymore lol

• Dap
Reactions: 907

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
i don’t think they could force something as big as pulling the rock from the main event, but don’t act like WWE hasn’t reacted to twitter backlash before

as someone pointed out, Rock likes to be liked for his own appearance/branding reasons tho. if he senses the people being too against him, I wouldn’t put it past him to pull out on his own.
Philly Crowd can completely do Goldberg vs Brock part 2.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps

it's not just twitter tho
people are shytting on this on every social media platform out there :mjlol:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

This is why I'm shocked he did this to begin with. Normally he has enough rationale to have a pulse on what will be good for his brand.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why some of yall do this stupid shyt?

You really think its only 5% of Americans who use Twitter, IG, Youtube, Google, & Tiktok....? :leostare:

Speaking of "stupid shyt"

I said Twitter. I got the overall number wrong, it's closer to almost a quarter of adults. But, still, most tweets on Twitter (damn near 95%) come from 25% of Twitter users.

More ppl use Facebook, in America.

My point, the community of Twitter users up from 10 pm last night til the morning aren't a big deal

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You guys are being worked :skip:

Rock isn't actually fighting at WM this year. They're setting up a "match" but he's really just promoting the event and setting up the feud with Roman. The Bloodline will attack The Rock putting him "out of action". Meanwhile, Cody steps back in to face Roman in the main event at WM. He's ends facing the same dilemma as last year when the Bloodline interferes. Surprise return from the Rock who interferes to stop the bloodline from screwing Cody again.