So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
About this Hogan thing...

Is this another one of those things "the internet" told us was the plan but we don't know for a fact is?

Because him passing Hogan is obviously something of note, but do people know he'd have to hold it longer than that to really shatter some record? There's two people who've held it longer than Hogan.
Yes, I think people are aware Hogan doesn't hold the record.

But at the same time, he's in striking distance so I could see why they would wanna try and take this as far as possible. Because we'll never see a long reign like this ever again :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wouldn't be surprised if Cody never wins the title especially if Triple H is in control. They'll prolly dangle the carrot in front of him but never let him capture it. The roman vs rock match looks good on paper but def would've been better a few years back.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So surely with this reaction raw and Smackdown doing all time lows next week, right?
No because the fans WWE has now largely will just eat up whatever bullshyt WWE gives them as long as they got some wrestler intro music they can sing to or they have a catchphrase they can scream out.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
No because the fans WWE has now largely will just eat up whatever bullshyt WWE gives them as long as they got some wrestler intro music they can sing to or they have a catchphrase they can scream out.
Lol if nikkas feel this strongly about the results, they gotta send a message and stop watching that shyt

Dynamite on Wednesdays brorher

And TNA the best it’s been in years right now..

If y’all really that upset with the show results, there’s other options

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The DC debacle was one thing but the guy is nearly a billionaire..the termana and athletic clothes are selling big. His Netflix movie was one of the most watched in Netflix history...he just got the Rock name outright. It's more like the WWE has took missteps galore. The failure of the Rebel again..nit pushing Jey Uso correctly..not doing nothing with Solo...Rhea has had a joke title reign...
RTruth and Nia Jax have been consistent. Reigns is lazy. He don't matter. Seth got a secondary world title after losing and being angry that Cody kept going over him....Lashley is being wasted....

The Rock is the least of your concerns.

No doubt financially he's beyond set. But with him, it's the public image. He's racked up more L's than W's lately. Black Adam, sitcom cancelled, XFL had to merge to stay afloat. He hasn't dropped a movie since Black Adam so we dont know what his box office power still is right now. But he had to go kiss and make up with Vin to get back into Fast & Furious, and then jump back onto WWE once they got red-hot.

I think he misplayed his hand. He's been hovering over the last several WM's on some "will he or won't he" shyt but he waited too long. The time to do it was when they were running Brock-Roman over and over again. He timed it perfectly when he came back to face Cena. This time he missed the mark.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Lol if nikkas feel this strongly about the results, they gotta send a message and stop watching that shyt

Dynamite on Wednesdays brorher

And TNA the best it’s been in years right now..

If y’all really that upset with the show results, there’s other options
This is why I'm glad I don't watch WWE outside of PLEs. Hell, maybe won't even do that anymore if they don't clean house of their sex traffickers and the people who helped cover it up.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
GFcSgsUXsAAllgX

:bryan: