I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When has Barack ever spewed hatred toward women that look like his mother?
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

I base my opinion of chris.b off of his constant belittlement of black women with his words and attitude. Not who is he dating. To say you aren't attracted to your women "whatsoever" is saying you don't love your mother or the women in your family.

Weak deflection.

All you've done is talk in circles. First you call another black man a sellout, then your say you don't find black women attracive whatsoever,then you only meant american ones, then you went back to dissing black women in general.

:snoop: sometimes its pointless to attempt to debate with some of yall

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
When has Barack ever spewed hatred toward women that look like his mother?

I base my opinion of chris.b off of his constant belittlement of black women with his words and attitude. Not who is he dating. To say you aren't attracted to your women "whatsoever" is saying you don't love your mother or the women in your family.

Weak deflection.

All you've done is talk in circles. First you call another black man a sellout, then your say you don't find black women attracive whatsoever,then you only meant american ones, then you went back to dissing black women in general.

Your thread game is weak homie....lightskin nikkas are the weakest around.
fukk outta here....I don't even know why I'm wasting my time on you.

Your bytches ass can't plat threads till you put my name in it. Stop trying to get famous of my shine.
That's weak.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Barack dated white women tho and as I recall has never stated a preference for black women nor a dislike for white women.

I have heard black women bash and criticize BM for dating outside their race and say that "he must hate his mother since he's with a white girl"

But nobody says that Barack "hates his mother" because he married to Michelle. Why is that? :patrice:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
either they were ditched because of politics.....I'm supposed to believe the only black woman on record he dated, he married.
Someone of us are too smart for this.....

Who gives a fukk what you believe? He's married to her, has two black children with her and you will deal.