So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Barack's mom is white....

List this question that you claim i'm avoiding and stop ducking .

Why should a man base his mother on his attraction to other women. Why should a man use his mother as a measuring stick for beauty and attraction to women? That's weird bruh.

What if his mother was nasty, fat and unattractive. Should he absolutley have to look for a woman that looks like her?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
This broad Desirous knows fully that chris.b flirts with her because of what she is, not who she is. Knows the hatred behind his words and sees nothing wrong with it. :mjpls: You were right.
She was doing that in ziggiys thread when people was trying to warn her:russ:
I gotta read this thread:whoo:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Why should a man base his mother on his attraction to other women. Why should a man use his mother as a measuring stick for beauty and attraction to women? That's weird bruh.

What if his mother was nasty, fat and unattractive. Should he absolutley have to look for a woman that looks like her?

Your trying too hard. I never said a woman has to look exactly like a full twin of his mother, stop playing dumb.

I said that for a black man to say he doesn't find black women attractive whatsoever means it isn't possible for him to love his mother. How is it possible to say that nothing is beautiful about women that are like his mother and still love his mother.

How is it possible for somebody to call a vine and every fruit that grows from it unattractive yet still appreciate a piece of fruit plucked off that vine that was given to you?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This broad Desirous knows fully that chris.b flirts with her because of what she is, not who she is. Knows the hatred behind his words and sees nothing wrong with it. :mjpls: You were right.

Yup. She can't be that obtuse. But I wonder how her "black best friend" would feel about her being in cahoots with a dude who says black women stink :banderas:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

I explained that to her as well. She didn't give give a fukk. What 30 year old women goes on a predominately Black forum, and befriends a racist troll because she thinks it's cute? And she does think she's being cute.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Your trying too hard. I never said a woman has to look exactly like a full twin of his mother, stop playing dumb.

I said that for a black man to say he doesn't find black women attractive whatsoever means it isn't possible for him to love his mother. How is it possible to say that nothing is beautiful about women that are like his mother and still love his mother.

How is it possible for somebody to call a vine and every fruit that grows from it unattractive yet still appreciate a piece of fruit plucked off that vine that was given to you?

How am I "trying too hard" I never said twin either. U are makin shyt up again. We just disagree. End of story